• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson doesn't seem his normal animated self today

ShadowFrog

Moderators
The Frogs didn't give him too many things to get animated about.
I think full house is right - can't recall a recent win that still left so much to work on before next week EVEN if it is Colorado State. Just off the top of my still hyped up head after this great win - stuff to work on:

--PENALTIES!!
--Fumbles/Interceptions
--Kicking!!
--Rushing (who would have thought we'd have under 50 yards rushing??)

I'm sure there's more but still. Wow. What a win! And what a week to run some sprints & toss the over-sized tire around the campus a few times in practice. Dang. To all Frogs, show up early, get all rowdy @ your tailgates then get your butts in the seats for these last two games. Our Frogs deserve no less.

Screaming Flea

Gary will smile and chuckle on this post.

Coach's react according to the needs of the team. The Frogs wanted this one and the effort was evident. Many coach's on this forum who could explain more precisely.

chairez

Guys he got in bed a little late,He is probably worn out.I know i would be.
talked with coach at Del Frisco's on Thursday night....happy too talk about everything in life....Boise conversation was off limits. Focus was on baby.; i won 100 bones off my bet with a big donor in the first halve points ....said we would be within 10 ponts at half.

chairez

talked with coach at Del Frisco's on Thursday night....happy too talk about everything in life....Boise conversation was off limits. Focus was on baby.; i won 100 bones off my bet with a big donor in the first halve points ....said we would be within 10 ponts at half.

meant 'half".....i dont know what I imeant.

bbell

Yes, that was the most relaxed I have ever seen GP on the sidelines I think. Also, I noticed Peterson to be the most distraught I have ever seen him on the sidelines :biggrin:

purpledawg

He and Kelsey are pregnant? Cool!

I'll be honest, I think he actual felt bad about beating BSU. He looked very genuine when he said so after the game. He think Patterson and Petersen have a good relationship. I probably didn't want it to look like he was rubbing it in. If both Manning brothers played in the super bowl, I'm sure the parents would have mixed feelings about the outcome. When Patterson doesn't like someone he lets everyone know about it. So i felt he was genuine in what he said.

Doesn't mean he wasn't happen, probably just didn't want to make a big scene about it either.