• The KillerFrogs

Can You Believe This?

NativeFrog

On gofrogs.com, they're selling Boise victory T-Shirts. Can you believe it? You'd think we won the national championship by beating Boise. HA! Who would want a T-shirt proclaiming we beat Boise in a regular-season game? And to top it off, the slogan on the shirt is, "Won and Done." So, a victory over Boise means our season is done? I thought we had two games left. Two important games. Even though we beat Boise, we haven't even won the conference championship yet. I hope Patterson and the team don't think the season is done. We've already had two embarrassing losses this year, we don't need another one during our last two games.

roddog

Banned
i cant imagine any school doing a shirt that says we beat boise, even though its a great accomplishment, its still boise!

why is everyone bashing boise, i hear people that went had a great time and heard their fans were pretty classy!

ShivasFrog

Looking at the shirt on the GoFrogs email, the "Done" is in blue and orange, so I'm thinking it means that Boise is "done" for this season.

Doubt they sell many of these shirts.

purpledawg

Just ordered mine to commemorate witnessing the game. Go Frogs!

And, I agree the Boise fans and whole town couldn't have been more welcoming to us.

I have no problem with it. Remember the shirts they sold after beating OU? One said "Who let the Frogs out?" with the OU in crimson. I was trying to remember the other just this weekend and I'm drawing a blank. I had both and left one at a buddy's I stayed with for the Texas Bowl against ISU. That shirt resurfaced this summer when he posted a pic of a fish he caught wearing that shirt.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have no problem with it. Remember the shirts they sold after beating OU? One said "Who let the Frogs out?" with the OU in crimson. I was trying to remember the other just this weekend and I'm drawing a blank. I had both and left one at a buddy's I stayed with for the Texas Bowl against ISU. That shirt resurfaced this summer when he posted a pic of a fish he caught wearing that shirt.
That's weird that a fish was wearing your shirt.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
i cant imagine any school doing a shirt that says we beat boise, even though its a great accomplishment, its still boise!

why is everyone bashing boise, i hear people that went had a great time and heard their fans were pretty classy!

Hey! Dog Rod! The FOOTBALL! It's BEHIND you!

Houston Frog

That's weird that a fish was wearing your shirt.

rimshot.gif

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
I have no problem with them offering that shirt. The only embarrassment would be if they actually sell some.

No worries....in 6 months some kids in Kenya will have some brand new gear to go with their Wisconsin Rose Bowl Champs T-Shirts......

df1332

On gofrogs.com, they're selling Boise victory T-Shirts. Can you believe it? You'd think we won the national championship by beating Boise. HA! Who would want a T-shirt proclaiming we beat Boise in a regular-season game? And to top it off, the slogan on the shirt is, "Won and Done." So, a victory over Boise means our season is done? I thought we had two games left. Two important games. Even though we beat Boise, we haven't even won the conference championship yet. I hope Patterson and the team don't think the season is done. We've already had two embarrassing losses this year, we don't need another one during our last two games.

It is called revenue generation. Don't we have a business school that explains this sort of thing.
If someone wants to buy the t-shirt, good for them.
For example:
SMUDeedIsDoneBack.jpg