• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MinFrog

Anyone see Gavin Holmes' dad offering to fight guys on twitter? pretty funny.

also, he is a roid head with a pretty hot wife, not the worst twitter to scroll through.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Took me a couple months but I finished Paula & Marks book - Violated.

I just don’t need a shower.
I need several showers.
And some Brillo pads.
Some lava soap on a rope.
And a Clorox rinse.

Still waiting for new Prez Livingston to announce she will expect & accept all bu employees letters of resignation by close of business Friday for anyone above the job title of janitor, food service & groundskeeper. Anyone not filing a resignation is fired & can leave campus Friday. Then she can pick & choose which resignations to accept like McCraw and Ramslammer etc. too bad she can’t do that to BOR too.

Vent completed.

Who wants an autographed copy of Violated? I met Paula & Mark at their event in Dallas a couple months back. I’m both glad & sorry I read it but prefer to pass it on to another interested reader rather than keep it.

tcumaniac

I need several showers.
And some Brillo pads.
And a Clorox rinse.

Still waiting for new Prez Livingston to announce she will expect & accept all bu employees letters of resignation by close of business Friday for anyone above the job title of janitor, food service & groundskeeper. Anyone not filing a resignation is fired & can leave campus Friday. Then she can pick & choose which resignations to accept like McCraw and Ramslammer etc. too bad she can’t do that to BOR too.

Vent completed.

Who wants an autographed copy of Violated? I met Paula & Mark at their event in Dallas a couple months back. I’m both glad & sorry I read it but prefer to pass it on to another interested reader rather than keep it.

I'll read it. And then gladly pass it on to the next person.

Deep Purple

I need several showers.
And some Brillo pads.
And a Clorox rinse.

Vent completed.

1577458_o.gif

rifram09

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Kansas. This conference had a good thing going with a winless Baylor, and Kansas let em off the hook.

How is Kansas still this bad after this long? They should go to the Big East and play with the other non-football schools. They're beyond bad.

And darn Baylor.

tcumaniac

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Kansas. This conference had a good thing going with a winless Baylor, and Kansas let em off the hook.

How is Kansas still this bad after this long? They should go to the Big East and play with the other non-football schools. They're beyond bad.

And darn Baylor.

Yeah, Kansas really darned things up for the entire country. People were rooting for 0-12 from coast to coast. What a let down.