• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

JugbandFrog

Does anyone think Baylor will get seriously punished for all they have done?

What would be worst possible punishment for Baylor?

Will they even have to fire the two stooges that are still employed?
There will be no formal punishment. People jumped down my throat when I said that nothing would happen, especially with Trump in office. The Big 12 won't do anything because it could destabilize the conference to the point where it disbands, and the NCAA won't do anything because they are spineless cowards with no real authority. The only hope was Title IX violations and punishments, but with the Ken Starr connection, and Devos basically siding with rapers, the Dept of Ed and/or Justice won't lift a finger.

Baylor will go through with a black eye, but nothing else. Hopefully, as LSU Game Attendee mentioned, there is some conferences that will not want the lunacy that is Baylor in their conference. The only thing that could save Baylor is if Waco becomes a strong city. With people from Austin looking to Waco for cheap living, and if Waco gets a decent sized commercial airport...well, they could look attractive.

I don't know if anything will happen to them.

And today when Rhule gets on stage he will convince them he is the savior and everything is fixed or will be. That he is a religious rock for Baylor. And the DMN writers who are all Baylor grads will say, "well there you have it, case closed." Seems Bowlsby is also in this thinking and has been protecting Baylor. I guess it's his job to side with Baylor no matter what.

As predicted

So Baylor answer:

And darn:

LSU Game Attendee

Essentially,
1-"Everybody does it" check
2-"We're committed to fixing everything, so drop it and leave us alone on this subject" check

If Rhule drops in an "unaware" he will show fast mastery of the Baylor trifecta of rape enabling in pursuit of less embarrassing football.

Purp

The consistency of this phenomenon is truly unbelievable.
I may have mentioned this before, but the kid on my son's t-ball team who was far and away the most aloof in the entire league belonged to parents sporting BU gear every Saturday. He's the only kid I saw run to the wrong base after a hit. Several time he hit the ball and ran to his mom to sit in her lap.

The dad would "help coach" but I just let him chase his son around and try to convince him to stop doing ballerina spins and plies on the darning baseball field. That way none of the other kids had to learn wrong stuff.

I have a feeling this guy is on some embarrassing Baylor line video somewhere.

Boonescabanaboy

Rhule was just on the radio in OKC pontificating about how Baylor "didn't run from the trouble" but took it on and responded well. It's all ancient history now to hear this D-bag.

Wexahu

Not sure what Rhule could have said to make some of you happy. He's not going to get up there and start ripping his own school.

They fired their President, Athletic Director, Head Coach, and their entire football coaching staff. At this point saying they haven't addressed their issues, or aren't addressing their issues is kind of dumb.

ifrog

Not sure what Rhule could have said to make some of you happy. He's not going to get up there and start ripping his own school.

They fired their President, Athletic Director, Head Coach, and their entire football coaching staff. At this point saying they haven't addressed their issues, or aren't addressing their issues is kind of dumb.

#WexahuTears