• The KillerFrogs

Aztec Fan here

Wayno

Just wanted to say I've been a huge vocal supporter of your team. I have tremendous respect for how solid your team is. I just hope we can keep it close. We have to play the perfect game just to be within a few scores. Still, I find at least a little hope that though we've yet to put it all together, we have managed to win most of our games. We have a QB who can be excellent when he's on, some darn good receivers and a back who can be electric to watch. That back, Hillman, has been a little dinged up but showed flashes of his old self against CSU last week. But as good as our offense I think CAN be, your defense is just incredible.

I watched you guys last week vs. Utah and all I can say is Wow!

If you guys have a weakness, I haven't seen it.

Hope you guys stay in the conference for very selfish reasons.

Here's to a good game on Saturday with no injuries.

I'll be hoping for the best and hoping somehow, someway we can find a way to stay close and maybe eek out a win. Most weeks we seem to play up or down to our competition. We'll have to play WAYYY up this week.

hornedfrog17

Fans on this board have been noting for weeks that this will not be the same SDSU team from recent years. I think we have great appreciation for the Aztecs' potential, which hopefully will keep our team focused. Look forward to having you!

HFrog1999

Welcome to the board. SDSU is a legit team. Looks like the Aztecs are headed in the right direction and I hope TCU is focused this week on what will be a tough game.

joefrog91

SDSt WRs are what scare me. They are big and physical. TCU's pass defense has stepped it up a notch though and the pass rush will get to your QB. That will be the difference in this game. If it wasn't for the improved play by TCU DBs, then I'd say this would be a shoot-out. But, TCU should win by 35.

Cougar/Frog

I love everything that has been going down in San Diego since Hoke came in. Rocky Long has quickly made a solid defense (as if he could do anything else). I remember a quote from a player last season about how normally SDSU would just quit after an early season loss and the coaches really helped the players to see a different world.

While I fully expect to see the Aztecs lose big on Saturday, I also expect great things over the next few years. SDSU has always got a boat load of talent and rarely had the coaching to make the Aztecs a winner. Now it has coaching in boatloads, so SDSU just graduated from the basement to the upper class in the MWC.

And adding in quality basketball and greatly improved academics, and SDSU is one of best universities in the conference.

Wayno

Thanks for all the props. You are a classy group and I'd expect nothing less. I guess when you have a team as good as yours you don't have a whole lot left to prove to opposing fans. Why talk trash when your team annihilates the competition? Hope to make a game there someday!!! If you're ever in San Diego I'm sure you'll find a warm welcome. Just don't wear any BYU gear.

Stiff Arm Frog

San Diego State has been cheated thus far, and ought to be ranked and undefeated. We look forward to a good game on Saturday.

Hopefully in the next few years we will see the Aztec program continue to grow. It's looking more and more like we will not be going to the Big East, and that the MWC will be TCU's home for the foreseeable future. So good luck to your team, too.

Cougar/Frog

Thanks for all the props. You are a classy group and I'd expect nothing less. I guess when you have a team as good as yours you don't have a whole lot left to prove to opposing fans. Why talk trash when your team annihilates the competition? Hope to make a game there someday!!! If you're ever in San Diego I'm sure you'll find a warm welcome. Just don't wear any BYU gear.

Come on, my dad went in BYU gear to the SDSU-BYU game last year and had a great time, although the BYU fans did outnumber the Aztec fans. I doubt that would ever happen again any time soon, given the way the Aztecs are building the program....

Trelvis

Ive always liked SDSU. I have never really understood why the program isnt better. Great city, great weather, play in a pro stadium, etc...

PHX Frog

play in a pro stadium

I agree with you on the other things you listed, but I would put this one into the "con" column. They play in a stadium that is way too big for their program and is off-campus, killing any chance for for any sort of home field advantage or campus tradition.

West Coast Johnny

I went to last years TCU game at SDSU. Had a great time. Brady Hoke knows what he is doing.

Is SDSU going to build a new stadium any time soon? The city needs to do something, or they will lose the chargers to LA. Unfortunately, no dinero.

HG73

San Diego State has been cheated thus far, and ought to be ranked and undefeated. We look forward to a good game on Saturday.

Hopefully in the next few years we will see the Aztec program continue to grow. It's looking more and more like we will not be going to the Big East, and that the MWC will be TCU's home for the foreseeable future. So good luck to your team, too.

You beat me to it, Aztecs should be ranked (and should be undefeated).

MountainWestFrog

I think an on campus stadium could make this program blow up. Hoke was a great pick up and I look for SDSU to move into the top four yearly now. Also, I think the addition of Fresno will prove big for SDSU. I think we will see SDSU and Air Force, just below TCU and BSU for years to come.