• The KillerFrogs

1966-67 TCU Basketball photo

EUROFROG

Interesting photo. In 1975 Coach Swaim cleaned out the equipment closet and gave me about 15 of those uniforms along with the previous version and the ones later worn in the 68 season (both home and away). I used those uniforms for YMCA and church league teams for many years. About 10 years ago I tried to get these uniforms back into the hands of the guys who actually wore them for TCU. With the help of several guys on this forum we were able to contact most of the former players and get their uniform back to them. James Cash has his 68 uniform back and has one hanging in the Letterman's Association, I believe. Mickey McCarty had his back and it was displayed at his funeral.

WIN

Interesting photo. In 1975 Coach Swaim cleaned out the equipment closet and gave me about 15 of those uniforms along with the previous version and the ones later worn in the 68 season (both home and away). I used those uniforms for YMCA and church league teams for many years. About 10 years ago I tried to get these uniforms back into the hands of the guys who actually wore them for TCU. With the help of several guys on this forum we were able to contact most of the former players and get their uniform back to them. James Cash has his 68 uniform back and has one hanging in the Letterman's Association, I believe. Mickey McCarty had his back and it was displayed at his funeral.

Good job!