• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Transfers

Erma Bombeck....
  2. F

SB Nation: Former TCU forward Essam Mostafa commits to Middle Tennessee State

There is an old gospel song, "This World Is Not My Home, I'm Just-a Passin' Through." Movie version of The Wizard of Oz has Dorothy marveling when Glinda the Good Witch suddenly departs, "My! People come and go so quickly around here."
  3. F

FWST: TCU basketball notebook: Mostafa enters the portal, one transfer decommmits

I know thi$ i$ a moot que$tion, but why can't we ever have nice thing$? It'$ $o demoralizing to get excited about recruit$ and tran$fer$, only to $ee them go el$ewhere within 20 minutes....$urely there are big cigar$ who could add dollar$ to the NIL fund$.....
  4. F

GoFrogs: TCU at Cincinnati baseball series preview

No real reason to play out the schedule....Only partially sarcastic and teasing....
  5. F

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

He's no Willie Nelson, but Willie Shakespeare did have a way with words....
  6. F

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

When the Frogs win the B12 conference championship....That means it's still a long, uphill climb as of now....
  7. F

TCU Baseball....

Yeah, you'll flame me for this....Yeah, I am a TCU fan, since 1956....Yeah, I'm disappointed....I'm fearful that the major men's programs are falling into the 1960s-era slide into mediocrity, which was not halted until dismal last-place finishes began to evaporate in the early 1990s....As we've...
  8. F

FWST: TCU basketball player offers cold assessment on the reality of a college degree

I don't remember the player or the school he played for, but I recall a college football player saying openly, "We didn't come here to play school, we came here to play football"....And that was before NIL....
  9. F

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

No change in score over the last +/- 20 minutes? I don't have the Magic Kingdom TV....
  10. F

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Did Patterson try to schedule A&M at any time in his tenure? When the SWC broke apart, the departed Frank Windegger replied to Darrell Royal's statement that he would like to continue to play TCU that it wasn't TCU who left....I think that was his way of saying "no way in sheol"....I'm sure A&M...
  11. F

For a few years after the 1996 dump, there were those hopefuls who consistently said TCU was on the bubble for Big 12 expansion....Don't recall that there was serious discussion about that possibility, but recall that it took 16 years for that bubble to pop up....And we all remember it was a...
  12. F

I don't think that will help....Too many 5-7 seasons since 2017....
  13. F

The end times

I try to be jiggy with the times, so I use interwidenetworld technology....
  14. F

The end times

All Meta sites are down....No ability to conversate with high school acquaintances from 55 years ago, musical mavens, cat mommies, those with new potato casserole recipies....A sure sign of the apocalypse....
  15. F

Last Four Byes

NIT....
  16. F

Hind [ teat ] for the rest of us....