• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. BoZD

Stetson Bennett arrested in Dallas

Gonna have to have a little chat with my stepson.
  2. BoZD

Georgia lineman Devin Willock, football staffer die in car crash hours after championship celebration

It was a player and another staffer. Staffer Tory Bowles is in ICU but stable. Warren McClendon was treated and discharged extent of injuries unknown.
  3. BoZD

Georgia lineman Devin Willock, football staffer die in car crash hours after championship celebration

It’s especially awful because there were three Willock children (all boys I think), and one of them already died due to a drunk driver. Two of three gone. Prayers for that family and the Lecroy family. This entirely sucks.
  4. BoZD

I feel weird starting a thread here but…hi, frawgs!

Haha…every board is the same.
  5. BoZD

The Columbus Dispatch 'Ohio State would've won the natty': OSU football reacts to Georgia national championship win

Ugh so many witty inappropriate comebacks Quit pulling me in /banter
  6. BoZD

The Columbus Dispatch 'Ohio State would've won the natty': OSU football reacts to Georgia national championship win

If ifs and buts and I had nuts, OSU could suck em. I’m not good at poetry.
  7. BoZD

Savage

Soon longhorn….
  8. BoZD

I saw a couple of his posts. Don’t like his tone.
  9. BoZD

You don’t tell a bear to sic em. It’s a dog command. Baylor is stupid.
  10. BoZD

And y’all need to put your little froggy buddy back up in your banner. Do it now. Be proud.
  11. BoZD

That was a game……yeah? Since I like you guys, I did feel the teensiest bit semi-conflicted. Somewhat. I did for real feel bad that you happened be the opponent when our coach decided a statement needed to be made. That last part is entirely sincere. It was cool of y’all to welcome me here. The...
  12. BoZD

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

I’m out! Thx for letting me hang :) Best of luck starting around midnight until the next time we meet. Go Dawgs!
  13. BoZD

FWST: Georgia, like Michigan, really has no idea who or what TCU football is

Thank you re: Coach Dooley. Our game trailer released yesterday was narrated by him. I don’t know how they did it, but it had me in tears.
  14. BoZD

Ah my phrasing…ya got me. Here’s a pic of the hubs.
  15. BoZD

Haha…I bleed red and black. Also my husband would divorce me (as he should) and I can’t afford to replace a third of my wardrobe.
  16. BoZD

So I’ve gathered. I’ve spent too much time here.