• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. The Bad Guy

Nick Saban Retires

Looks like Saban pulled the plug. I'm sure he's over dealing with the NIL... https://sports.yahoo.com/report-alabama-coach-nick-saban-retires-after-17-seasons-with-crimson-tide-221300348.html
  2. The Bad Guy

Bailey to NFL Draft

Looks like we are losing him.
  3. The Bad Guy

Shuffling in the new era

I remember when we thought Casey Pachall was going to be the heir throne and a guy named Boykin came in…. I’m hoping we get familiar vibes with Hoover. Most impressive thing I thought was his decision making and quick read throws. He did not seem to have much hesitation. Win or lose I’m...
  4. The Bad Guy

One good thing after tonight….

AMC FEAR FEST started which is more entertains than this team.
  5. The Bad Guy

Feels like Christmas Morning

Man, today was wild and fun. It really felt like Christmas morning as a young child waiting to unwrap that big gift at the end. Who would have thought 13-14 years ago TCU would be in one of the last surviving Power Conferences coming off a trip to the National Championship. Enjoy this ride...
  6. The Bad Guy

Zona to Big 12 heating up

For what it is worth…..
  7. The Bad Guy

Propelling a program

Call me crazy, but I think a win like today could propel this program into a whole new level. 80s-early 00s Miami, but with more money, better facilities, and the best recruiting hub in the country. Things are looking great for TCU!! Win next Monday, and welll…. The rest is history!!!
  8. The Bad Guy

Not to jump the gun on OU but…

Think we score a home night game for this one?
  9. The Bad Guy

Where do we end up...? Poll

So where do we end up now..... I see the Big 12 collapsing with the PAC poaching.
  10. The Bad Guy

Tired of conservative?

Anyone else tired of Gary being pacifying conservative? First quarter it’s 4&1/2 and we punt.... the guy returns it for 30 and it is a 7 yard difference. We are a [ Finebaum ] team and playing from behind majority of the time, time to change the way we play...