• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

Time For Gary to Go

Believe what you want bub. I think Gary is a fantastic coach and in all honestly, hes kept TCU finishing top 10 for a very long time. Stop taking stuff like this for granted cause honestly who the hell are you going to replace him with and expect a different outcome? Il wait.
  2. W

Time For Gary to Go

I cant take posts like these seriously. While I disagree that TCU was “clearly” the more physically talented team, I believe TCU plays as stout, fast, alert, disciplined, fundamentally sound and as hard as they do due to the absolute stud of a coach they have. You have no idea how much coaching...
  3. W

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

Any buckeye troll fan who came in here thinking this game was going to be a cake walk is a complete dingus. These type of fans have another thing coming. That was without a doubt one of the fastest teams ive seen play OSU. Faster than ‘14 Oregon. Last night we saw a playoff matchup. No doubt.
  4. W

New found respect because we actually got a chance to play. I dont take seriously the fans who simply come out and say “We would have crushed TCU if we played in the ‘14 playoffs” or “TCU would have torched OSU”. I only find this respect after we play. Yes you can finish top ten like OSU has but...
  5. W

That was one hard fought sledgehammer game. You guys are going to cream Texas next week.
  6. W

Been wanting to make a profile here since yesterday to give you guys the due respect you deserve. Regardless of how the game turned out, I just wanted to let you guys know TCU has one hell of a team. Extremely fast, stingy and explosive. Very well coached team and last nights game was one of the...