• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

Please go to Jeremiah Donati and Sonny Dykes' Twitter accounts... no welcome message... no mention of the "great hire"... you will only see tweets about TCU basketball... their silence is deafening...
  2. L

Maybe the TCU Athletic Dept should watch the attendance and TV telecast(s) of the TOP 25

More embarrassing than all the lower level seats at the football games behind the TCU bench? Guess Donati and his cool kids care about if the seats are paid for, not if anyone actually comes to cheer for the team... Schollmaier Arena sounds like study hall in progress from the outside...
  3. L

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

Could care less how long Dykes, Gillespie, and the Briles have known each other or how great they think Tape Fingers is... his reputation sucks... bad business decision... need to take a hard pass!
  4. L

Garrett Riley to Clemson

my first thought!
  5. L

How great for Demercado

Hoping Demercado and Miller are both playing at Sofi next week... anyone with inside info on Miller?
  6. L

Uniform combo?

Mustard-ish... TCU wins the beauty contest...
  7. L

TCU vs Michigan CFP semifinal prediction thread

TCU 40 Michigan 36 Mentions 7
  8. L

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

Historically, Lockheed Martin has sold inexpensive tickets to employees.
  9. L

Duggan—what does he do next?

Next thing he needs to do is find some hair gel... his hair is killing me slowly.
  10. L

Cat Fight at Lady Frogs' vs GWU game

Too much hair not to French braid it before a game...
  11. L

Countdown to Fiesta Bowl...

27 days... I am crazy excited for the players and TCU fans! Can we get a countdown on the Forum header?
  12. L

YouTube: TCU Fans During Tech

Clint has a day job... Patience, grasshoppers!
  13. L

Big Noon Kickoff Next Week

Ditto... coaching my son's soccer 1130 game... asking for all 9am games next fall
  14. L

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats under the lights at The Carter

All signs point to no... why do punts keep hitting the back of our players' heads on fair catch punts?