• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. AroundWorldFrog

OT - How the Hell Did This B-17 Fly?

Every now and then, you just have to look in awe at the Greatest Generation and some of the equipment they built. I've read stories of P-47s and other planes miraculously flying, but this one is flat out amazing...
  2. AroundWorldFrog

Why are all Tweets showing as unavailable?

Every tweet on every thread is showing as unavailable for the last day or so. Are they not embedding correctly or an issue with X? Thanks. @TxFrog1999
  3. AroundWorldFrog

Fire Everyone!

On the Baylor sideline .
  4. AroundWorldFrog

Pick 'em

Hey @JugbandFrog , are you doing the annual pick 'em contest?
  5. AroundWorldFrog

OT - Bison Brisket

Have a chance to get some bison brisket at a pretty good price. I'm guessing the chances are slim, but has anyone ever tried cooking one? Or tasted one? I know we have some brisket masters on here so I thought someone might have. It looks pretty darn lean and I'm worried about cooking it in a...
  6. AroundWorldFrog

B12 QBs Against Common Opponents

QB1 against OU and OSU QB2 against OU and OSU Any guesses?
  7. AroundWorldFrog

B-17 Fort Worth Nose Art

First time I've ran across nose art with a Fort Worth theme. B-17 crews, among the toughest ever.
  8. AroundWorldFrog

Kent Waldrep Passed Away This Afternoon

Bittersweet. https://www.on3.com/college/tcu-horned-frogs/news/former-tcu-running-back-kent-waldrep-passes-away/
  9. AroundWorldFrog

Landmine Relief in Cambodia Needs Help

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this at one time, but I couldn't find it. Bill Morse, a TCU grad, has been working with Landmine Relief in Cambodia for years. With the pandemic, they've really struggled to continue with the good works they do such as clearing landmines from the Vietnam...
  10. AroundWorldFrog

We are the Champions of the (Bass Fishing) World

Seems like we should recognize these guys. They took a dormant program and won a national championship. Good for them! https://www.tcu.edu/news/2021/bass-fishing-duo-clinches-tcus-first-national-championship.php
  11. AroundWorldFrog

Elite Eight Women's Soccer vs Virginia

Let's go! https://goheels.com/showcase/embed.aspx?Live=3132
  12. AroundWorldFrog

Rifle Defending Their NC

Good luck!
  13. AroundWorldFrog

Best Pumpkin Pancake Recipes

Post 'em up...
  14. AroundWorldFrog

We Kicked tOSU's Ass

We're a rifle school!
  15. AroundWorldFrog

Moehrig Wins the Jim Thorpe Award

Great for him!!
  16. AroundWorldFrog

OT - Anyone Had Rotator Cuff Surgery and/or AC Joint Surgery?

I'm having my shoulder pretty much rebuilt the Monday after Christmas after damaging it last year in a off road dirt bike incident where I gracefully flew over the handlebars and landed on my left shoulder. Finally, after 20 months, convinced the doc to take an MRI instead of just x-rays and...
  17. AroundWorldFrog

50th Anniversary of Marshall Crash

I didn't realize until ESPN played showed a piece this morning that today was the 50th anniversary of the Marshall tragedy. What a horrific and tragic loss of life that devastated an entire town, state and country. I was very young, but I'll never forget it as it was the first time, and one of...
  18. AroundWorldFrog

CGP is the 9th Highest Paid Coach?

Interesting. https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/
  19. AroundWorldFrog

Newly Opened TCU Legends Club Video

Video of the newly opened Legends Club and Suites by WinStar (sounds a little like a new hotel).
  20. AroundWorldFrog

OT- Thoughts on Real Estate

For any and all real estate related professionals in our group, any thoughts on how this very unique situation may affect real estate values both in the short and long term? We are considering an offer on a nice acreage property, but obviously there are concerns about values in the future. Last...