• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Anyone else here like/collect watches?

Searched for a year for an IWC Portuguese- special edition FA Jones.... for my husband's 40th. He liked it but never wore it or any watch. So now I wear it. And it's my favorite. FA Jones founded IWC. It's the only original Swiss watch maker founded by an American. And it's the brand Winston...
  2. T

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

I never defended his dad. I don't know anything about the man. I only said he had the right to his opinion, but that I disagreed with his opinion. My original post talked about how great the experience & national exposure is, at TCU. Further, that A&M had none of it. And that my sources at...
  3. T

Ummmmm....... right. Let's not overkill this. I've read enough stupidity over the years on this forum to know my post doesn't even hit the idiotic radar screen. Te content on Killerfrogs is good, but there have been plenty of unintelligible posts over the years. You lose credibility when you...
  4. T

1. I know he was joking, just didn't find any humor in it. Especially when joking about a recruits family member. Just bad form, IMO. I don't really care if you agree with me. 2. Unclear what was idiotic? The fact that I called out TCU as having National Respect? OR that A&M is waning in...
  5. T

Pinky, go re-read my post. I said exactly what you are stating. TCU HAS the National Respect. A&M lost it, and has close to none at this point. We are singing from the same hymnal.
  6. T

I'm more than chilled. Just found the post to be idiotic.
  7. T

Please excuse the typos.... long day, and should have taken a typing class in high school. :biggrin: Never did.
  8. T

idiootic, and not remotely humorous. His dad has a right to his opinion. That said, TCU is a greta palce to be, as we all know. I think he'd be super happy here, and get great National Publicity year in adn year out, due to our program's national respect and visibility. That just isn;t...