• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

I am just so happy right now

Hey Gary statue, could you move over a little bit , we’re bringing you a friend. Just call him Sonny.
  2. S

Wall Street journal: fig newton

From the Wall Street Journal: How a TCU Player Named ‘Fig’ Newton Explains College Football in 2022 The Horned Frogs cornerback is one of dozens of transfers to immediately impact his team—and their postseason aspirations TCU cornerback Josh Newton, No. 24, breaks up a pass against Kansas...
  3. S

More images of TCU's alternate uni

These uniforms look very new.
  4. S

Most Beautiful Uniforms Ever!

I must have missed that.
  5. S

Attendance

Dummies at Baylor have a roof for shade. So Briles of them.
  6. S

What year and what game was the cricket game when ACS was overrun?

My wife is asking me . An unforgettable night.
  7. S

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Lois Kolkhorst : she’ll keep our bathrooms gender specific and terrific . (TCU grad, now a State Rep, bathroom bill backer, and a Tea Party’s Tea Partier.) Not a serious nomination .
  8. S

Texas hired CDC

Glad to see mostly good feelings expressed for what he did here . A few won’t forgive him , but that’s their loss to not be able to appreciate the good times we have had. Anytime a respected or beloved key figure leaves it’s a perceived crisis, but you wish them well and life goes on. I’m glad...
  9. S

Texas hired CDC

This is the worst I have felt since November 7. Seems like something bad happened that day, but I guess I’ve blocked it from my memory. I bet he wishes he had asked permission of this board before he took one of the premier jobs out there . He will improve things there , on and off the...
  10. S

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

I’ll chip in 30 bucks if we can get a readable down and distance on the new Jumbotron . Doing some math on how large the “TOL” needs to be or whether to retire it. “Ball on” maybe ready for mothballs, too. I’m only using it out of habit to calculate punt distance.
  11. S

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

Welcome to the internet
  12. S

Welcome to the internet
  13. S

Welcome to the internet