• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Spike

Spike's .02

Been trying to figure a way to blame this loss on @steelfrog but it's not there. The positives: Got to sit with one of my oldest and dearest friends, and after the game I came home, shared a chocolate bar with my lady, and my dog still loves me. As to the game it's been years since I've been...
  2. Spike

Am I missing anything?

So after 1 whole game we should: Fire Gillespie! Fire Briles! Kill @steelfrog! Should have hired Deion! Bench Chandler! Should probably bench Cron as well. We are a laughingstock! THE SKY HAS FALLEN! AGAIN!!!!! Have I missed anything?
  3. Spike

Parking for Fiesta Bowl

Made last minute decision to drive. Usually get my parking from parkwhiz.com. Any ideas on stadium parking?
  4. Spike

Replay, or lack there of question

From my vantage point about halfway up in 407 it appeared that on Tarleton's first TD the WR was out of bounds. Stepped on the line when he finally got clean possession. Also appeared that on our last TD the RB, forget his name, was in the endzone and/or down when he lost the ball. Am I even...
  5. Spike

Porter Brown puts his name in the Transfer Portal :(

https://frogstoday.com/porter-brown-enters-the-transfer-portal/?fbclid=IwAR1w8Ez_--rB7HMPk3lk-zC8CeC20thHizFP4xbwY5B1pi7h9LQlXRoADk0 He was our favorite player. I wish him the absolute best...
  6. Spike

Football Season Tix renewal

Noticed my seats were significantly cheaper. Looking forward to an upgrade after the crackdown on stubhub sellers. Really sick of seeing people in red or orange with better seats than mine.
  7. Spike

I owe Top Frog $1!!!!!!!!!!! Frogs Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat those darning Longhorns! HAAAA TAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FROGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Spike

Hunter Wolfe signs w Cleburne Railroaders

Baseball stud. Wish him well in his future endeavors.
  9. Spike

Happy Birthday Steelfrog!

Hope it's your best year yet!
  10. Spike

Saturday Regional v DBU

Need 2, real seats, not GA. Have 1 to sell or trade provided I can get 2. Inbox me.
  11. Spike

Weather for baseball tonight

My office is about a mile n a half from Lupton, hasn't rained in a few hours. Still grey and yucky out. I'm assuming they will start on time barring more rain. Anyone know different?
  12. Spike

Tuesday night baseball. UTA not selling tix to general public

Pass list only. Dissapointed. Wanted to see this game. Go Frogs!
  13. Spike

Baseball schedule: NO DBU

Just noticed no Dallas Baptist this year. What's up with that?
  14. Spike

Several Tech Decisions

Going for it in 4th n 2 from the 7. I thought that was a desperation move so early in the game. Frankly our O wasn't doing much. Going for 2 down 17, granted they got it but just didn't make sense mathematically to me. Kicking the FG on 2nd and 4? That was a head scratcher to me. game was...
  15. Spike

When I first met 2314

In Austin for the 2009 Super Regional. I was really not looking forward to it, not sure what to expect. I was not a fan of his online persona plus I had kind of mouthed off to him about a week prior. That Saturday before the first game about 5 of us met for lunch at some Austin cafe. It was me...
  16. Spike

2314 needs your prayers

He had a seizure and has since been diagnosed w covid 19. Was in ICU. You may not care for his on board persona but the guy would give you the shirt off his back. Please say prayers for the big guy.
  17. Spike

KFC Friendships. The Legacy of Scott and Wes.

Lets take a break from ripping each others guts out. I've met a number of good folks off this board and made a number of quality friendships over the years. How many KFC posters have you met in real life: Satis1103 Topfrog Babyface 2314 Scott Wes Steelfrog Frognosticator (no, not same as...
  18. Spike

8 years ago today

We need some positive vibes here! This weekend 8 years ago. Frogs had a fairly disappointing regular season and stunk up the conference tournament. The Frogs got invited to the Aggie Regional and promptly lose first game to Ole Miss. Frogs then battle back through the elimination bracket...
  19. Spike

Mike Schultz

Fired at Lamar.
  20. Spike

Happy Birthday in Heaven Robert K. "Kent" Bell

May you Rest in Peace. Dallas and I miss you.