• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog_Fan71

Possible Future Frog?

There was a video posted on here of a kid that was just killing it on the field. I can't find it for the life of me, nor do I know if this is the same kid. However, this video deserves a look and possibly a nudge to garner some attention with the coaching staff to keep an eye on. Enjoy...
  2. Frog_Fan71

No Call Holds

The scheissing refs should be fired for swallowing their whistles when those scheiss are holding on every series. It's truly pathetic that we get called for holding and neither of their tackles are being called for holding our DE'S. Damn near every TD pass has been the result of holding our DE's...
  3. Frog_Fan71

Didn't See This One Posted

THE TOP WHATEVER https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/9/25/16353018/ncaa-football-rankings-week-5-2017
  4. Frog_Fan71

PSA: MWC Board Security Breach

If you have ever created an account on the MWC Board, it is suggested that you change your passwords for any account that you use with the username you registered with. I'd also advise changing your password for your email account as well. How did I find this list? See this reference via...