• The KillerFrogs

DieHards: Hill on pace to set TCU single-season completion percentage record

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

DieHards: Hill on pace to set TCU single-season completion percentage record

Dean Straka
@dwstraka49

TCU quarterback Kenny Hill is on pace to do something that no Horned Frog has ever done.

Through three games, Hill has completed 75 percent of his passes this season for the Horned Frogs. Hill’s completion percentage would set a new TCU single-season record if it holds at the end of the season – as former TCU quarterback Casey Pachall’s 66.5 percent success rate in 2011 is the current school record.

Read more at https://www.diehards.com/tcu/kenny-hill-pace-set-tcu-single-season-completion-percentage-record

givings

Are sacks complete or incomplete passes?? He's doing a great job, but I would be glad to give up some completed passes for avoiding a sack.

MAcFroggy

Are sacks complete or incomplete passes?? He's doing a great job, but I would be glad to give up some completed passes for avoiding a sack.

Sacks are considered rushes in college and count as negative rushing yards.

Agree with you on throwing the all away.

Gunner

Hill has been truly accurate on the short and medium throws. Some of those long sideline passes are not easy. He is better accuracy wise and is using mostly, better feet, in his setup. Still will throw off back foot some, but mostly he is improved.

Threw badly on deep stuff at Arky, so Cumbie eliminated long throws against SMU. Don't think they can do it again, as OSU will work against short stuff and run game. Might be forced to throw long. We must be able to run the football.

P

purplePPO

His stats were inflated by laterals and throws to the other team it was a joke.

I agree. As I stated before, IF he can do the same against a legitimate decent, good defense. I will give accolades and eat "CROW". I really want TCU to succeed. We shall see Saturday.

ifrog

I agree. As I stated before, IF he can do the same against a legitimate decent, good defense. I will give accolades and eat "CROW". I really want TCU to succeed. We shall see Saturday.
So you don't think the Arkansas defense was good? Did we win?

If you polled most posters on here I think the majority would be fine with a 3-0 start under Hill.

Go back and watch Boykins game in StillWater. OSU is going to be tough and it will take a team effort.