• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Toad Jones

1. T

Transfers

Until you really want that special position filled and that most likely requires a few bucks
  2. T

From the ‘I’ll be long gone by then’ department…

I don't see any new transportation on the horizon other than what has been speculated. Transportation is a critical issue in predicting growth. We're at peak now and time has run out. From here on it's called 'catching up' and waiting. If you could speed up, the government will put new rules and...
  3. T

OT- Texas Gulf Coast Fishermen

Years back, my best buddy and I thought a good day to be had if we wadded out into the bay and fished some. We had more fish than we had a right to have, and COMPLETELY forgot the tide coming in. You already know the rest of the story, but you don't know we had to dump all of our equip and swim...
  4. T

Transfers

It's possible, some of those kids didn't shoot well at the foul line in academics..
  5. T

Spring Game Thread

Ask Dabo Sweeney and see the answer he'll give you.
  6. T

Spring Game Thread

Yep.. Son said to Dad, we're not jellin. Come up and see if you can help. That is a smart thing for young Briles to do. If my dad was living and had the experience in that endeavor, I'd call him in a second.
  7. T

Spring Game Thread

I just don't know. I just don't know what to think about our head coach. Part of me wants him to succeed and part of me says, but I don't read anything positive, just some small bleeps here and there. It does not build a positive picture, mainly b/c we haven't seen any yet! I like the...
  8. T

FWST: TCU football notebook: New defense continues to build confidence

The defense making great strides is great news. The offense from reports appears to be in neutral, is that correct? One reason is that injuries have taken a toll, but why were when they barely mentioned when KAZ took over? What has caused the injuries? Now is when we need all hands to...
  9. T

247 sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes talks Frogs' defensive performance this spring

Can you imagine sitting in on a coach's session with so many ex-head coaches and the abundance of first-hand experience??!! Give anyone of those guys ten minutes on the field or in an office, and they can tell you what the kid's future holds. There's an old expression, 'the older the violin...
  10. T

Anxious to hear

Dennis does deserve his due notoriety.
  11. T

Anxious to hear

Thanks Geezer for setting the record straight from the post, "he did not catch on after Tin Cup". Looks like he hung around the film lots for many years.
  12. T

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

I'm not saying just repeating what was on you tube sports channel. Look it up for yourself.
  13. T

Would Central Texas State of Ft. Worth help if we changed our name and become a state supported christian university? Think they would look kindly on us then?
  14. T

Most of this has happened recently, like the last seven/eight hours, look up YOUTUBE SPORTS and you can satisfy. Recently, UTUBE sports have been very active in this new league with predictions and what may happen. A small, very small part of me says, it may not be a total lost YET! The Big...