• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by MagicFrog

1. M

Frogs v Northwestern St Demons

They have a lot of seniors and experience. I bet they end up winning a lot of games.
  2. M

Or maybe Northwestern St. is better than people think?
  3. M

Gotta love that. It's been a long time since I've been at a TCU basketball game but I never saw anyone ever hit one of those when I was in school.
  4. M

Northwestern St. apparently has gotten a lot better since they played TT a week ago.
  5. M

2022 March Madness Thread

Don't look now by they are within two possessions now.
  6. M

2022 March Madness Thread

Were they really helping them out or were they just calling the game loosely and letting them play? I don't buy that the refs are trying to determine the outcome of nearly as many games as people on message boards seem to think.
  7. M

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

They didn't look dumb when they had half the fans at that game Saturday. I hope we can control the ticket situation better than the shorthorns did. Their team isn't very good in road games, they are like 2-6 or 3-6, but Austin was more like a home game or neutral site game for them. There...
  8. M

Volunteers Needed at TCU Home Sports Games

What do you mean I have to have an ID just to schep concessions? RACIST. (just kidding :) ).
  9. M

FLM: No longer ranked, Texas tries to regroup against TCU

Only our third road win over a ranked team ever? That stat surprises me. And I've never been worried about Beard. The way I see it he had two really good years at Tech and 3 mediocre ones. I don't know if Adams was the brains behind Beard's success or not, but based on what I saw of that...
  10. M

Quality of a Few B12 Expansion Candidates

They only defend our country so people like you can talk about how non-legit they are on a message board. Yeah, these people legitimizing them are really shocking.
  11. M

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

It's not happening. None of the Pac 12 presidents want it, and the media in LA is saying it would water down the revenue per school by as much as 20%. The media out this way have narrowed down to a few different configurations with state/public schools and no one else. For the first time...
  12. M

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

They aren't my big source, I just posted a few of their tweets. You're starting to sound a little cranky; did you forget to take your Metamucil last night? I'll get off your lawn now.
  13. M

I think that was a Bowlsby move with his legal counsel. As soon as it leaked out the lawyers on both sides were scrubbing the Big 12 bylaws; and then when Kansas State leaked the AAC stuff Bowlsby had a tweet out within a couple of hours. At least 3 of the remaining 8 had no idea about the...
  14. M

Exactly, and it's why the remaining 8 will probably still schedule UT even though no one wants to -- money. And I feel bad for OSU because OU is their rivalry game they look to every year. If you were them would you want to schedule OU anymore? I wouldn't, but that's probably their biggest...
  15. M

Probably right. But some of these olds who are journalists seem to have lots of connections. Whether he's right or wrong I don't think we'll know for a while now after Bowlsby's decision to (for the first time in his Big 12 career) be the aggressor. If fact his decision very well could be...