• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by froginmn

1. froginmn

247 Sports: TCU Transfer Commit OT Howard Sampson Switches to UNC

I mean, you have to appreciate the irony in that statement, given how much you've been accused of being a Buckeyes fan...
  2. froginmn

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Aggie is a great rebuttal to your argument, though...
  3. froginmn

Don't worry; this administration is closing loopholes.
  4. froginmn

Hailey Van Lith to TCU?

If I ever gave a tinker's damn about WBB, there it goes...
  5. froginmn

Men's Basketball: TCU signs Reynolds

That phrase "TCU signs Reynolds" has never been more apropos.
  6. froginmn

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Baseball Series Preview

Hope so, and hope it's not just regional. My local guide shows garbage on ESPN2 at that time.
  7. froginmn

247 Sports: TCU shuts out Texas, 5-0, to take series opener

And it's Louis vs Ace (Whitehead) today.
  8. froginmn

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Baseball Series Preview

Do we lose any TV with the time change for today?
  9. froginmn

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Saw this beauty on the road yesterday and it brought memories of this thread. Have to love the "Go Brdz" plates and the horrendous color. It also had big brush guards on the front, which I'm sure will touch exactly nothing during the life of the vehicle.
  10. froginmn

About the only thing the average fan can do to stop this abomination is to STOP watching on TV. If TV contracts are damaged by all of these changes there's potential for it to stop. Not likely, but watching s CFP with the usual suspects every year will get boring in a hurry.
  11. froginmn

Personally I think that people who have paid to use a departing athlete's likeness should put up billboards with the person's picture and whatever caption they like...
  12. froginmn

FWST: All clear issued after TCU evacuates buildings due to gas leak on campus Monday morning

Scary stuff. My HS suffered a horrendous explosion just a few years ago; fortunately it was during the summer so it only claimed two lives. Forced a major rebuild ...