• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Dr. Coach Haus

1. Dr. Coach Haus

Spring Game Thread

Valid! I do not deny that. I think he came in and was a breath of fresh air for that team and they were primed to achieve. Moving forward, we will be average. Just my prediction. The only thing to counteract your point, Gene Chizik at Auburn was gone 2 years after winning his natty. Winning...
  2. Dr. Coach Haus

Spring Game Thread

That's what I am afraid of. I think we have a new head coach here after 2026, Maybe 2025.
  3. Dr. Coach Haus

Spring Game Thread

I'll Start drinking. Looks like 6 - 6 season.
  4. Dr. Coach Haus

Anxious to hear

ANY word on new lineman coming in via portal? I know not everyone has committed.
  5. Dr. Coach Haus

Baylor's football future

Recruiting is one thing, coaching is another. That was his problem for a very long time. COACHING! I am glad he is their problem.
  6. Dr. Coach Haus

Insufferable Michigan fans

I had to grow up listening to their arrogance. Been there forever. I cannot stand the fans, Harbaugh, or the school.
  7. Dr. Coach Haus

UIL State Championship Games

My son and I said we would love to see a Benjamin and Gordon game. WIth Rigdon from Ben. and all his talent vs. a well put together team in Gordon.
  8. Dr. Coach Haus

FWST: TCU notebook: Multiple Horned Frogs transfer out while local star commits

Red Zone offense. 120th. Yards don't mean [ Finebaum ] if you cannot score.
  9. Dr. Coach Haus

Fire Kendal Briles

At least in college he turned out alright.
  10. Dr. Coach Haus

Coach Dykes' Post Game Comments RE: Coordinators

I am not sure that he will. Did not do that well as Arky and Florida St.. Both fan bases were so glad to see him go. If they want to run the same offense they did at BayLOL they need to stop subbing so much that allows the tempo to stop with equal sub. No offense will be the same with the sub...