• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by CanadianFrog

1. C

Who’s your Off and Def breakout player for this upcoming season?

On offence I’ll go with Sewo. I know it’s not really “breakout” because he’s been around for a few years but I don’t think we have seen everything Sewo has to offer. With uncertainty at the QB I can’t pick a WR. Also, with the legal stuff that went on, I think Sewo is going to be extra...
  2. C

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

If it’s true he was busted for having CBD...that would be really disappointing. CBD was recently put on the approved list by WADA (world leader for anti doping) for in and out of competition. With WADA’s lead CBD will be in every professional locker room within a year or so. It’s been proven to...
  3. C

First Practice

FWIW, Gains just posted a video to his Instagram story of him locking down Reagor during a one on one drill. Along with the video was the text LOL and emojis.... so it seems there are no hard feelings from Reagor's posts the other day of him torching Gains and other DBs. Good to see guys can...
  4. C

2018 Starters

I'm sorry but Niko cannot be a starter next year. He was a total liability in coverage and gave up way to many plays. The last OU game was a good example. Twice he got caught standing watching the back field while the TE Andrews ran right around him open for a touchdown. Also, this could be...
  5. C

109th Grey Cup

Like the support. The CFL has a lot of similarities to Big XII play. Lots of air it out and innovative offensive styles. I enjoy watching/following the bigger name college players that come up. Also enjoy the snow games while they last. The league is looking at moving the season a month...