• The KillerFrogs

Fire Coach Patterson?

illini_frog

....not
http://coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

According to this super-scientific, absolutely reliable (sarcasm for the slower posters) "ranking" of coaches, our coach currently has the "coldest" hot seat of anybody in the country.

Nothing that huge or important, just thought I'd share with the rest of y'all.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
And he hasn't solved the national debt cris, nor has he negotiated a fair and lasting peace in the Middle East.

What does he DO with his time, anyway?

Frog-in-law1995

Not sure I underderstand your headline. Still, thanks for the post. Interesting that Mike Locksley makes more than an SEC coach (James Franklin at Vanderbilt) and Bronco Mendenhall.

BABYFACE

I know this is all sarcasm, but I wouldn't summon the bad karma bug. Plus, the headline of this thread is pure yellow journalism. Illini, a job at the National Enquirer might be a fit.

jckilman

What I cannot stand is his super cool. He never says anything; he just stands there showing no enthusiasm. Can't we find someone with a bit of personality? Maybe Pat Sullivan would come back.

What I cannot stand is his super cool. He never says anything; he just stands there showing no enthusiasm. Can't we find someone with a bit of personality? Maybe Pat Sullivan would come back.

Hell, if you want personality, lets just ask Neil Dougherty to coach the football team. He'd be the best dressed coach in the country!

berryfrog95

no 5* recruits.......
wink.gif

maxmtex

This guy has Les Miles as one of the "safest" coaches in the country. Not so. If LSU doesn't wint 10 games this year, Miles will be on the hottest hot-seat around. He has a lot of trust to regain after the past three seasons of coaching fiascos.