• The KillerFrogs

I'm back, and I'm PO'd

Hello, it's me, Violently Irrational Frog, back from a two-year hiatus. Thanks to all of you who openly asked for me to come back.

I am back here for a brief return to the board because I'm so damned pissed off that I can't see straight. There are two offenders that have brought me out of retirement and made my violent irrationality worse than ever:

1. Those stupid ignorant techtards have really done it this time. I swear if I was in Lubbock right now I'd have already stormed the campus and erected a giant vagina outside the athletic department door, a la that stupid Robin Williams clown doctor. I get it that the techtards were hacked off watching the Froggies stomp Bucky while they picked sand out of their butt cracks, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin our schedule over it. Their program is past it and is going into some sort of menopause where they constantly [Rod Gilmore] and make everyone around them miserable by ruining everyone's plans.

2. I want to impale Bob Kustra on a pike, stick it in the bed of my truck, and enter his lifeless body as a float at the next big bowl parade we go to. I am so sick of seeing Boise run cheater trick plays on that blue plastic turf . . . . I swear to you my wife saw that field one time on TV and thought our set was broken. That the MWC has sided with those blue cross-eyed cowbell ringer midgets and disrespected our years of making them relevant makes me want to puke.

As some of you may remember, I keep a list of all those hated by me for the eventual day when I finally go on my rampage. The list originally stood at two, it now has four.

The List

------

1. T. Boone Pickens
2. dannyfrog
3. The entire Texas Tech athletic department
4. Bob Kustra

TCUFrogs

Hello, it's me, Violently Irrational Frog, back from a two-year hiatus. Thanks to all of you who openly asked for me to come back.

I am back here for a brief return to the board because I'm so damned pissed off that I can't see straight. There are two offenders that have brought me out of retirement and made my violent irrationality worse than ever:

1. Those stupid ignorant techtards have really done it this time. I swear if I was in Lubbock right now I'd have already stormed the campus and erected a giant vagina outside the athletic department door, a la that stupid Robin Williams clown doctor. I get it that the techtards were hacked off watching the Froggies stomp Bucky while they picked sand out of their butt cracks, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin our schedule over it. Their program is past it and is going into some sort of menopause where they constantly [Rod Gilmore] and make everyone around them miserable by ruining everyone's plans.

2. I want to impale Bob Kustra on a pike, stick it in the bed of my truck, and enter his lifeless body as a float at the next big bowl parade we go to. I am so sick of seeing Boise run cheater trick plays on that blue plastic turf . . . . I swear to you my wife saw that field one time on TV and thought our set was broken. That the MWC has sided with those blue cross-eyed cowbell ringer midgets and disrespected our years of making them relevant makes me want to puke.

As some of you may remember, I keep a list of all those hated by me for the eventual day when I finally go on my rampage. The list originally stood at two, it now has four.

The List

------

1. T. Boone Pickens
2. dannyfrog
4. Bob Kustra

Funny man. Good job.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Violent? Meh... Irrational? Not so much. A weak start. BUT, you are certainly welcome here Sir and when you raise your game perhaps you can get into it with the TRULY Violent and Deeply Irrational Steelfrog!

bcsbuster

The List

------

1. T. Boone Pickens
2. dannyfrog
4. Bob Kustra

Like the Geico lizzard said on his commercial 'I am not Dannyfrog (Stanley), but I am glad I am not. I am not sure who Danny frog is, I am just glad I am not him.

Unfortunately, two of my more irrational and violent posts have already been deleted. Apparently the mods have little taste for the violent or the irrational, which is incomprehensible to me.

Gordon Gee is not on The List. Plausible deniability, you know how it goes.

Richard Justice? It's funny how twisting off someone's testicle with a pair of needlenose pliers has such a remarkable literary effect. Haven't you all enjoyed his last two columns?

The List

T. Boone Pickens
dannyfrog
The entire Texas Tech athletic department
Bob Kustra

steelfrog

Tier 1
First of all, yes, you are correct that you will liberally be edited, deleted and given vacations for being violent and irrational. But if you are TRULY irrational, you will EMBRACE this type of reaction. Even seek it out. Revel in it.

And nothing is incomprehensible to the man who knows no limits.

"Learn how wonderful lifecan be -- be maniacal!" -- Plankton

NativeFrog

The List

------

1. T. Boone Pickens
2. dannyfrog
4. Bob Kustra

In this day and time, and especially with the Tucson incident fresh in everybody's minds, comments like you make in your post are not funny. I'm sure you rightfully are now on the FBI's Most Watched List.