• The KillerFrogs

New Mexico Game Thread

PurpleBlood87

Sorry I couldn’t get the first thing Gary said. But here is what I could get. “You guys thought it was going to be different from this. You need to get yourselves ready to play and quit bitching and go play. You are supposed to be the No. 3 team in the nation then prove it. Instead of putting that f’ing paint on. (then something about being an f’ing fighter in the first place). Go about your business. Let’s take care of it. Let’s go.”

NativeFrog

What a hypocrite Patterson is. He's always talking form his soapbox about doing right for the kids, teaching them right, etc. Then, there he is using the f-word on national TV. What a great example. Really proud of him.

Hump

so much for the 6 second delay
tongue.gif

ACroofrog

Ok consider me officially worried about the QB situation next year but even more worried about the rest of this game, good lord I hope Dalton can get back in

NubomTurk

Tier 1
<<inaudible>> 'cause you guys thought it was going to be different than this.

<<inaudible>>

You're supposed to be the number three team in the nation, then go prove it.

Instead of gosh-darn putting that paint on, how about being a gosh darn fighter in the first place?

Go about your business. Let's take care of it - let's go.

riffram2011

What a hypocrite Patterson is. He's always talking form his soapbox about doing right for the kids, teaching them right, etc. Then, there he is using the f-word on national TV. What a great example. Really proud of him.

The f-word? OH, SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! MAYBE HE'LL SHOW A NIP LIKE JANET JACKSON NEXT TIME!

ZeeFrog

(this first half performance)is the reason we are the butt of the elite bc$ conferences/media types. we don't look much like killerfrogs. the second half will be the test of this teams focus and character. what way to go into the grand daddy of all bowl games. sheeez.