• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

Sonny Side Up

They just showed the 3rd down replay where we tried to run the ball up the middle. It showed that the center was blocking the nose guard and then released him to block the blitzing LB. Then the NG tackles the RB. That is the blocking scheme for this offense. Wow bad
I’ll coach the O line for half price. i coached the lines for my, now adult, kid’s team and we had priorities in blocking. Not that tough.

The ineptitude of this coaching staff is mind boggling. Two weeks to prepare and this is the product.

I always counted myself as an eternal optimist, but I know when I’ve been duped. This is unacceptable in every sense.
The give up is imminent

PineyWoodsFrog

TCU needs a bigger running back and or another running back! What happened to Sanders? The defense is keying on Bailey and he is not big or strong enough to shed tackles when keyed on. I posted this earlier in the season and I was roasted.
Unless we run better this season is lost!
Go Frogs!
Have you seen Sanders play? Guy shouldn't even the #2 back. Even with defense keying only Bailey, he'll be a lot more productive than Sanders. Wren and Cook should get more playing time tho.

LisaLT

The one who looks the worst with this crap is Dykes. Completely undermines the terrific season we had last year.