• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

tetonfrog

Why not now? We don’t have a chosen one. Morris is a dumpster fire and Hoover is not good
I would hold off on that second statement. Yes, Hoover was playing against a prevent defense, but he did not quit and hit some nice passes. He will get all the reps at QB now. Curious to see what he can do against BYU. We've got a leader in Bailey and let's hope they can light a spark under the rest of the guys.

But, yeah, 3-9 seems likely.

This is worse than the drug bust after the Rose Bowl. I can feel all the energy, excitement and momentum go down the drain. Let's see if Sonny can turn into a magician and turn this thing around. Gonna be a tough task for sure.

Matt Campbell’s team had 0 turnovers and only 1 penalty for 15 yards. A repeated theme in his teams. He coaches that into his kids and they respond. Somebody should ask him how he does that.

Last year TCU won because Max didn’t turn the ball over. I keep repeating that, last year and now. It was remarkable and I still think that variable gets overlooked as to why TCU went 12-0.