• The KillerFrogs

Fire Kendal Briles

Rabidfrog

sympathetic. 4 left. tell Morris to run/pass. He is quick. What most winning teams to with min. left. Handing off is risky. Time off the clock.

Chongo94

sympathetic. 4 left. tell Morris to run/pass. He is quick. What most winning teams to with min. left. Handing off is risky. Time off the clock.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Toolow

Game shouldn't have been a track meet. TCU could've ran on them from the opening whistle until the game was over, but it took a whole half for Briles to finds a running game.

When your HC comes out of halftime and tells the sideline reporter he didn't understand what was going on with the offense in the first half you have a problem my friend.

CountryFrog

I didn't like some of the decisions. The 3rd and 1 inside the 5 where Chandler got picked should've been a running play all the way. And generally speaking I thought we should've been running the ball more from the start.

But saying an OC should be fired after 541 yards and 42 points is obviously insane. If the defense had done their job then no one would be complaining about the offense.

Putt4Purple

Didn’t deserve to be here from the start. Sure doesn’t belong to be here after this.
You and I have had our disagreements about KD. From the start I was willing to give him a chance but today his performance was terrible and I’m not liking what I see from him as a play caller. Bad decisions and situational ignorance on his part. I could elaborate more but most of you saw the same as I did. C. Morris better adjust and play better soon or it will be a long, long season.
Go Frogs!

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
You put up 42 points , should be more than enough to win for a Top 25 team. This loss not on Briles. Now Gillespie and his D( lack of), that's a whole other story. But I see there's already another thread devoted to that topic, lol.
Needed 46, tho. And we were playing an unranked team from a defunct conference that won one game last year.