• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

Planks

Yeah unfortunately after one game it’s apparent that this isn’t going to be our year.

1) Gillespie isn’t it. I thought some of our fans were too harsh last year, he needed the benefit of the doubt given the change to the 3-3-5. But this is year 2. No excuse.

2) Morris isn’t bad, but he’s just a guy. Doesn’t have the talent. I think he’s another Bram. Better suited for a back up role, with the hope that if he does ever have to play he can be Superman (Bram in the Alamo, Morris against Baylor)

SoonerFrogs

Gave GP a lot of crap for not making changes. Dykes needs to make changes. It’s the same crappy defense as last year but with less talent. It was very obvious last year the defensive scheme will not work. Fun season ahead.

Froggy Style

10 years of QB recruiting after Boykin and we kept bringing in one mobile and one passer. This is where you end up. Mobile Qb transfers and your left with a sitting duck at QB with his immobile backup.

At least Briles has two running QBs committed.

Wexahu

Yeah unfortunately after one game it’s apparent that this isn’t going to be our year.

1) Gillespie isn’t it. I thought some of our fans were too harsh last year, he needed the benefit of the doubt given the change to the 3-3-5. But this is year 2. No excuse.

2) Morris isn’t bad, but he’s just a guy. Doesn’t have the talent. I think he’s another Bram. Better suited for a back up role, with the hope that if he does ever have to play he can be Superman (Bram in the Alamo, Morris against Baylor)
I think Morris will prove to be quite a bit better than BK.

dawg

Both of these. Defense was a complete joke today and Morris… yeah he’s a good backup. Not a starter for a D1 team.