• The KillerFrogs

Colorado Will Beat You!

Skobuffs85

Lots of good Hotels near by. The Hyatt Place about three /four blocks from Campus is great. Pricy but convenient. I've stayed there a number of times since they opened and always good....just a thought.
Is public transportation bad? I figured I’d just take the train in from Dallas and catch a bus or Uber to the stadium from downtown? My buddy wants to be closer to the stadium but I don’t really know the area well.

Skobuffs85

According to their depth chart, Colorado has four starters who were on the team last year. Deion is going to have to be a miracle worker to get them playing together cohesively.

It’s a makeover for sure, we needed it badly. Ya’ll had a good amount last year, not hoping for a natty appearance obviously. But it would be nice to be competitive for once, been a rough ride.

Skobuffs85

There will be lots of food suggestions, but depending on how long you stay, there are many things to do in and near Fort Worth. Keep in mind things you like to do for the extra time.
Stockyards, museums, zoos, other sporting events (Texas Rangers), brewery visits, etc.. There may be lots of suggestions for those as well. No need to visit anything in Dallas so look at hotels around Fort Worth.
Did consider a Rangers game, my buddy is from Texas and that’s his team. I can cross off another pro stadium I’ve visited.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Is public transportation bad? I figured I’d just take the train in from Dallas and catch a bus or Uber to the stadium from downtown? My buddy wants to be closer to the stadium but I don’t really know the area well.
Well, you’ll take the train from DFW Airport but once you get to the station in FW you’ll likely need Uber unless you stay at a downtown hotel. Even then you could be in for a walk, depending on which downtown hotel. To get around once you’re here, Uber is everywhere.

Brog

Why would you be in Dallas. You don't have to go there in order to come to Fort Worth. We're in the county where the Dallas Cowboys play football and the Texas Rangers play baseball. And much of DFW Airport is here in our county.

Skobuffs85

Why would you be in Dallas. You don't have to go there in order to come to Fort Worth. We're in the county where the Dallas Cowboys play football and the Texas Rangers play baseball. And much of DFW Airport is here in our county.
I was just saying the airport is closer to Dallas but either way, the train from the airport.