• The KillerFrogs

The Columbus Dispatch 'Ohio State would've won the natty': OSU football reacts to Georgia national championship win

That cuts both ways. We too wish the Buckeyes had made that last second field goal for the win, I think most of us were rooting for that, or should have been, and then TCU might now be national champs.

Getting walloped by Georgia really changed the narrative of TCU and the Big 12 as worthy. Whereas TCU beating Ohio State as they did Michigan… oh my. Then neither the Big Ten nor the SEC would be smirking at TCU and the Big XII. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Eight

That cuts both ways. We too wish the Buckeyes had made that last second field goal for the win, I think most of us were rooting for that, or should have been, and then TCU might now be national champs.

Getting walloped by Georgia really changed the narrative of TCU and the Big 12 as worthy. Whereas TCU beating Ohio State as they did Michigan… oh my. Then neither the Big Ten nor the SEC would be smirking at TCU and the Big XII. It is what it is.

screw what people think about the narrative of tcu and the big 12

tcu did not get a bye to the title game, they didn't get voted into the title game, they won their way into the title game by beating the big 10 champion in a fair fight

get back to me as to how michigan has to justify their place in the cfp because they are 0-2 so far

screw the national media and screw the idea tcu has to justify why they were in the title game