• The KillerFrogs

Flights to Phoenix

Big Frog II

Flights are filling up fast. Book now. If you can't find one, try Tucson. It's an easy 90 mile drive. We did this last time. You also might try connecting through El Paso to Phoenix.

Thankfully there are plenty of good hotels.

Horny4TCU

I was looking at flights before the selection committee on Southwest and they went $150 after the selection.

Dallas to Phoenix.

tcumaniac

Oh man. I scheissed up so badly.

I had a flight on hold to phoneix with american airlines through my wife's account for $575 each. I paid $30 for a 7 day hold.

I also put an American flight on hold through my account on Advantage miles to Atlanta. I've done this countless times before without issue. I just always make sure not to include our Advantage numbers on both accounts for the flights on hold so that they don't get flagged as a double booking.

Unfortunately this time the flights did get flagged, and American cancelled my flight to Phoenix without notifying me at all. The flight was cancelled on the 29th, and if AA had at least sent me an email when that happened, I could have possibly rectified it.

But I didn't find out until just now when I went in to pay for my flight. I called customer service. They would not honor my previous fair and were telling me I was going to have to pay $2,800 per person now... and then said never mind, all flights on your day are now sold out.

I am absolutely sick to my stomach.

Pharm Frog

I had a flight on hold to phoneix with american airlines through my wife's account for $575 each. I paid $30 for a 7 day hold.

I also put an American flight on hold through my account on Advantage miles to Atlanta. I've done this countless times before without issue. I just always make sure not to include our Advantage numbers on both accounts for the flights on hold so that they don't get flagged as a double booking.

Unfortunately this time the flights did get flagged, and American cancelled my flight to Phoenix without notifying me at all. The flight was cancelled on the 29th, and if AA had at least sent me an email when that happened, I could have possibly rectified it.

But I didn't find out until just now when I went in to pay for my flight. I called customer service. They would not honor my previous fair and were telling me I was going to have to pay $2,800 per person now... and then said never mind, all flights on your day are now sold out.

You own a car?

allclearforfrogs

SWA Dallas to Phoenix is selling out fast for these days. I'm glad I had RR points saved up. If you're going to this, you need to get your tickets asap. And, yes, Tucson is only 1.5 hours away.

ticketfrog123

Fly out of Austin? $600 pp

Assuming you’re leaving the kid in DFW

Eight

think the bus starts at around $167, you get to meet interesting people, and remember that 3 coins in a fountain is not a good sing along song

Dogfrog

Drive.

Southwest now officially sold out on the 30th. (Every flt had availability on Saturday.) If you plan on going and see a flt and it is reasonable, book.

ticketfrog123

$2000+ round trip out of DFW as of this morning on American.

Thanks Biden
Supply and demand. There are not 30,000 seats on planes between DFW and PHX. Happens every year.

FYI - in the future you should book ahead of the bowl announcement if it’s a “final 4” type of playoff game bc you can cancel for flight credit / refund if we don’t make it

matmoo123

Delta out of ATL is crazy expensive and if LA becomes a possibility, those flights were sold out months ago from all the Dawgs fans. Let’s hope we have that problem.