• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

Eight

These chicks came and sat in front of us for a couple innings and just took about 40 selfies and videos and posted them to social media and then left. It’s what I imagine Quilter Frog and her friends are like when they go to a game…

EDIT: Why do the pictures always post sideways?

too many crawford bochs

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
These chicks came and sat in front of us for a couple innings and just took about 40 selfies and videos and posted them to social media and then left. It’s what I imagine Quilter Frog and her friends are like when they go to a game…

EDIT: Why do the pictures always post sideways?
Not even in my heyday was I that slutty, er sexy looking! ;) Plus we tend to actually watch the game.
We got to Houston yesterday for the International Quilt Festival and are staying right by Minute Maid Park. This morning in the elevator was this very nice looking black man. I gave him the once over and noticed his luggage tag - Jose Siri! I was too surprised to say anything to him.
Go Astros!

jake102

Front and center on ESPN

ATLANTA -- Each of the next three days, a baseball stadium will dim its lights, thousands of people will illuminate the flashlights on their phones and they will engage in a wildly ahistorical, fundamentally problematic and altogether unnecessary ritual. The tomahawk chop, rubber-stamped earlier this week by the commissioner of baseball, will be broadcast on screens across the United States and around the world, and it will serve as a reminder that for all the progress made in eradicating unnecessary American Indian symbolism, it remains deeply embedded in sports.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Front and center on ESPN

ATLANTA -- Each of the next three days, a baseball stadium will dim its lights, thousands of people will illuminate the flashlights on their phones and they will engage in a wildly ahistorical, fundamentally problematic and altogether unnecessary ritual. The tomahawk chop, rubber-stamped earlier this week by the commissioner of baseball, will be broadcast on screens across the United States and around the world, and it will serve as a reminder that for all the progress made in eradicating unnecessary American Indian symbolism, it remains deeply embedded in sports.
Perhaps if they held their breath until Braves fans quit doing it...