• The KillerFrogs

ULM at TCU Doubleheader

alumfrog23

Bit of overreaction. We are highly likely to end season as a top 15 team. We suck currently, but it’s only part of our schedule. I’d kill for a top 15 football or basketball team
Seriously. After the [ Finebaum ]ty teams we’ve had the last 5 years let’s take what we can get.

Bizarro Frog

I am tired of all the preseason hype and a crap product is put on the field. SchLOSSenagle is talking about how the fans and players need a return to the college world series, but then this is the pitching staff we have. Not one guy that gets on the mound that I have confidence in.
I understand your frustration but if our fielders could make routine plays we would be a lot better. How many infield hits, errors and misplayed fly balls in the outfield can a team give up? Throw in a really poor ump behind the plate it appears that to be doom for this team.

GoFrog Yourself

Bit of overreaction. We are highly likely to end season as a top 15 team. We suck currently, but it’s only part of our schedule. I’d kill for a top 15 football or basketball team
Same people will be cheering this team on in a couple of weeks if they put together a postseason run. Need to quit bitching and just hope this team finds their mojo again, or accept that the mid season run was this team playing above their abilities

Pharm Frog

Same people will be cheering this team on in a couple of weeks if they put together a postseason run. Need to quit bitching and just hope this team finds their mojo again, or accept that the mid season run was this team playing above their abilities

They weren’t playing above their abilities. That is clear.

Armadillo

This stuff started earlier than that. It just got covered up for a little while. Now fully exposed.

Um, I know. But thank you for your input. I just don’t post as much as you, although I watch just as much Tcu baseball as you do. Please just accept a little humor instead of pointing out your all knowing baseball knowledge.

Remember...humor. Especially on a crap weekend like this.

Pharm Frog

Um, I know. But thank you for your input. I just don’t post as much as you, although I watch just as much Tcu baseball as you do. Please just accept a little humor instead of pointing out your all knowing baseball knowledge.

Remember...humor. Especially on a crap weekend like this.

I don’t have much humor for this type of play. Even more so because this program has long marketed itself as masters of the mental game. And yet seems so fragile. If this is the Brian Cain, sign on the wall, breath from your groin method then give me the carry your glove on your bat handle and play freaking baseball like it’s fun and nothing more you’d rather do approach.