• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football lands a signing day surprise with 4-star QB prospect Sam Jackson

ticketfrog123

Not true. Those are just garbage stats from garbage websites. You have to go to the websites that ticketfrog says are accurate. Otherwise you’re wrong even if you aren’t arguing what he wants to think you are.

doege is a top 20 QB by PFF and an NFL draft pick, but whatever helps you sleep at night

looks like I’m living in your head rent free if I’ve tormented you this easily

ticketfrog123

Here’s the dirty little secret, champ: I don’t get worked up over football or any other sport. I’m not attached to anything. I just enjoy winding up people that are so enraged over things that just don’t matter. Thank you for being my entertainment tonight.

promise me you won’t post at all during Max’s senior year when he’s not starting for us or playing at a G5 school

(sent with peace to peace frog)

FBallFan123

Sure that's one stat.

But on 2 yard runs both of them average only 2 ypc. So you really think 2 ypc is good? Of course not. So really neither one of them are good runners and all those other stats are totally useless.

Science.

It’s even better when you look at career rushing totals:

Duggan: 1,081
Doege: -383

Last edited:

FBallFan123

doege is a top 20 QB by PFF and an NFL draft pick, but whatever helps you sleep at night

looks like I’m living in your head rent free if I’ve tormented you this easily

Duggan, in his 2nd season, has accounted for 5 more TD’s than Doege has in his 4th...

Duggan: 20 TD
Doege: 15 TD

And their combined pass/rush yards are basically even...

Duggan: 2,321
Doege: 2,348

I’ll take Duggan’s college future over Doege’s present.

Last edited:

4th. down

Rating Stars, much to do about it from both pro and con but you have to start somewhere on rating a prospect. However, Boykin's recruiting class of 2011 had 1, 4* and we know what that produced. Maybe we put too much emphasis on these rating systems but then you have players like QJ and Evans that validate the rating systems. It's an ongoing discussion with no end.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Max is a gamer, competitor, tough and as a coach's kid shows intelligence, understanding and leadership. I am not ready to judge him as a sophomore in a COVID season and coming off congenital heart defect surgery that both set him back. Not to mention other personnel issues early in the year. He and the team showed good progress and improvement the second half of the year. Give me Max Duggan all day, every day.

ticketfrog123

While y'all are completely owning this poor guy, you're ignoring the HUUUGE advantage Duggan has with those outstanding OC's and playcallers.

If you want to cherry-pick numbers from ESPN and pretend Duggan is a top 5 QB in the conference, I’m more than happy to make a bet with anybody / the mods on if he’ll be our starting QB in 2022

if he’s the starter for most of the 2022 games you can ban my account for 12 months...vice versa for the other takers

FBallFan123

If you want to cherry-pick numbers from ESPN

Current stats on ESPN = “cherry-pick”

A month-old article from PFF: totally not a cherry-pick

pretend Duggan is a top 5 QB in the conference

Whats funny is of you look at the current PFF QB grades, they have Duggan rated as like the 3rd highest QB in the conference ... ahead of most of the other names you’ve been spouting in this thread.

I’m more than happy to make a bet with anybody / the mods on if he’ll be our starting QB in 2022

if he’s the starter for most of the 2022 games you can ban my account for 12 months...vice versa for the other takers

It’ll be easier to just put you on ignore.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

Current stats on ESPN = “cherry-pick”

A month-old article from PFF: totally not a cherry-pick

Whats funny is of you look at the current PFF QB grades, they have Duggan rated as like the 3rd highest QB in the conference ... ahead of most of the other names you’ve been spouting in this thread.

It’ll be easier to just put you on ignore.

feel free to post the alleged PFF rankings that have max as 3rd in the conference, that was most recent I could find.

if his poor performance against Kansas somehow moved him up to 3rd then I won’t post the rest of the off-season.

he was literally ranked 78th QB as of week 12