• The KillerFrogs

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

Woke Frog

Maybe it’s time to start calling Jeremiah our “Director of Intercollegiate Wokeness.”

Our entire athletic department has been on a steady decline since he was controversially named our AD.

Outside of posting Instagram stories of him driving around in his souped-up golf cart and making sure our athletic department is as woke and politically correct as can be, what tangible skills does he bring to the table?

When are we going to take the future of our athletic department seriously again and hire someone we can trust to steer the ship?

Pivotal times ahead for our athletic department and conference affiliation. Is this really the guy we want behind the wheel?

Maybe it’s time to start calling Jeremiah our “Director of Intercollegiate Wokeness.”

Our entire athletic department has been on a steady decline since he was controversially named our AD.

Outside of posting Instagram stories of him driving around in his souped-up golf cart and making sure our athletic department is as woke and politically correct as can be, what tangible skills does he bring to the table?

When are we going to take the future of our athletic department seriously again and hire someone we can trust to steer the ship?

Pivotal times ahead for our athletic department and conference affiliation. Is this really the guy we want behind the wheel?

tenor (4).gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Yeah, it's stupid. It's preening and Virtue Signaling. It pisses me off, too.

But, guess what? Donati works for a University. A hive of leftard twits. Thus, it is hardly surprising that such "wokeness" is on display. I am not a Letterman, thus, it really isn't my place to holler back about that particular affront. But, I am a donor and fan of the Institution, and in the areas where it is truly important, I feel that Donati is doing a fine job.

The Great Realignment is on the horizon. We have a well-connected, calm and cool AD in place to guide us through the storms. Now is not the time to be heaving people like this over the side and looking for replacements.

Zubaz

Yeah, it's stupid. It's preening and Virtue Signaling. It pisses me off, too.

But, guess what? Donati works for a University. A hive of leftard twits. Thus, it is hardly surprising that such "wokeness" is on display. I am not a Letterman, thus, it really isn't my place to holler back about that particular affront. But, I am a donor and fan of the Institution, and in the areas where it is truly important, I feel that Donati is doing a fine job.

The Great Realignment is on the horizon. We have a well-connected, calm and cool AD in place to guide us through the storms. Now is not the time to be heaving people like this over the side and looking for replacements.
Bingo. Whatever you think of changing the name of the Letterman's Association or TCU's push for "diversity and inclusion", I seriously seriously doubt that it came at the direction of the AD. What's he gonna do, tweet out "This is crap but I guess we're Block T now so what can ya do"? Obviously not, he's going to support the decision the University makes.

In the scope of his job, the things that he can control, he has done a good job.

CountryFrog

Worth noting that we aren't even getting to the 25% mark in actual attendance so....
Yea very rarely do we get to any mark in actual attendance. Not surprising at all what's going on this year particularly when factoring in a 3rd straight struggling season and that many of our fans (including half of the people who normally make up my group) would fall into high risk categories. Then you factor in the heat of the day games that always keeps a certain number away regardless of other circumstances.

SuperTFrog

Yea very rarely do we get to any mark in actual attendance. Not surprising at all what's going on this year particularly when factoring in a 3rd straight struggling season and that many of our fans (including half of the people who normally make up my group) would fall into high risk categories. Then you factor in the heat of the day games that always keeps a certain number away regardless of other circumstances.
You are absolutely right. But remember how fun that 55-28 game against Utah was? Took them to to woodshed!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
25% capacity COVID fear mongering garbage and catering to the SJW woke crowd
He didn't have any say in that. The guidance came down from the brain-dead Governor, and was weighed by the University and their herd of Lawyers and further tweaked based on their counsel. Donati likely had some say, but he was one of a bunch of guys sitting around a table and he didn't get to speak first or set the rules. If and when there are changes made to attendance, they will come down from the same directions and Donati will be subject to those concerns and orders.

I hate this fearmongering and brainless panic as much or more than you do. None of it will stop until our stupid Governor pulls his head out of his ass and does so. Until such time, we're under the rule of Karen and the Legion of Stupid.