• The KillerFrogs

Hire Joe Brady now!!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Same old tired excuses/rationale that will perpetuate mediocrity IMO...I feel like CGP often feels unappreciated and would easily walk away if he was offered by another program..It seems to be a pervasive attitude that has become a bit of a cancer...so grateful for what his has done but I think a change might be the best for him and TCU...
Ah so you really don’t know anything. Got it.

Eight

I do agree change needs to be made in the offensive staff and i am not thrilled with anderson being moved back to coaching the offensive line.

i also don't believe gary being the frogs' leader in wins is grounds for a lifetime quarterback and i am not afraid of what is going to happen when gary is done because it is going to happen one way or another.

all that aside i do believe gary will make changes as he has to fill two positions on the offensive staff, but it is going to happen in his time which is when gary has always made changes.

a move like brady to oc is far more logical than the change you proposed though i don't see tcu going over 1.5 M for their oc

archifrog

I do agree change needs to be made in the offensive staff and i am not thrilled with anderson being moved back to coaching the offensive line.

i also don't believe gary being the frogs' leader in wins is grounds for a lifetime quarterback and i am not afraid of what is going to happen when gary is done because it is going to happen one way or another.

all that aside i do believe gary will make changes as he has to fill two positions on the offensive staff, but it is going to happen in his time which is when gary has always made changes.

a move like brady to oc is far more logical than the change you proposed though i don't see tcu going over 1.5 M for their oc
Donati has the donor pool to raise what is needed to make Joe Brady happen!

FrogAbroad

Take a look at Scott Walden, Co-OC/WR coach at Southern Miss. His offenses have put up good stats everywhere he's coached (NAIA, DIII, G5). Seems he 's something of a guru for QBs and WRs.

He'll be in town next Saturday, too.

archifrog

if money is the same lsu is a better job and why come to tcu if you are him if you don't get to pick your offensive staff
Who says he would not be able to pick his offensive staff?...everything is negotiable...do whatever it takes to make it happen!

4th. down

This Joe Brady talk is ridiculous, let's get real on what we have to do, and what would that might be?

First of all, it's highly doubtful that GP does a national search for the 2 positions that are available, he didn't do it for his newly appointed offensive line coach so why would we expect a change of direction now?

The 2 positions that will be filled will be first of all, people that GP can control and not tell him when he is wrong - he will not tolerate that. Since he has stated that nothing will be announced until after the NC game, he may have already made his decisions. I would not expect any surprises. Hopefully he hires a good offensive analyst before Spring Ball.

We are recruiting better and to have a chance at a Big 12 title, it is a must to continue to do so. Talent is so evident as it was really showcased in the LSU/OU game. Reports of conversations of the the LSU players on the team bus on the way to the stadium about OU's small corners, lacking depth and size on their offensive and defensive lines were thoughts and comments that we probably had not thought of regarding OU. So talent is huge but so is coaching and star rating systems are not all that it's pumped up to be - Jefferson was a 3*. We can move forward, we have to, and GP knows it.

Wexahu

And what say you when Baylor hires him....

Can we at least wait another year or two before declaring this guy the second coming? It wasn't one year ago when Todd Orlando was a genius defensive coordinator who was turning down opportunities in order to wait for the right one. Now he's looking for a job.