• The KillerFrogs

TCU makes national news

Zubaz

Toughen up buttercup. You could find a kid doing that every day. Judging by the video, they had this "great menace" well in hand. If you watch the video most of the people were unconcerned save for his loud crying when he was being suppressed. But maybe you have another video that shows him going all Chuck Norris and laying waste to rows of passengers.
Toughen up buttercup? It's airline security, international airline security at that, in a post 9/11 world. We can't take a bottle of water through a body scanner, this guy goes full drunky flail bite and you don't think they're turning the plane around? Of course they are. Thinking you probably have it under control isn't gonna cut it. If the dude's skin was darker and he had a beard, I'm guessing this might make a bit more sense to you.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hope he enjoys his stay at Ye Olde Jail.

BABYFACE

We would be better off if we could turn back the clock on male and female relations but that is another discussion, pal.

But why are you white knighting here? I have never said he wasn't responsible for his actions. I have just said the girlfriend's behavior was crap and it was. Why are you so afraid of applying any moral responsibility to women?

If the guy didn't have a freak out, the women's dumping by text would still have been a crap thing to do. And I would have the same standard for men who broke up with women in this way. Adults should handle that face to face because it is the decent thing to do when you care about someone.

Toughen up buttercup. You could find a kid doing that every day. Judging by the video, they had this "great menace" well in hand. If you watch the video most of the people were unconcerned save for his loud crying when he was being suppressed. But maybe you have another video that shows him going all Chuck Norris and laying waste to rows of passengers.

You are on a 8 hour flight. Rules are strict for a reason while one is on an aircraft. The situation is not like being somewhere on the ground.

If we were being tough as a society, we wouldn’t put up with this type of behavior in public and we wouldn’t be making excuses for people that behave poorly in public. The reality is we have become too soft as a society and allow people behave badly with very little accountability. Take away accountability and expectations, people will do whatever they want with no fear consequence.

ThisIsOurTime

Why in the world would you have any sympathy for an obnoxious drunk that can’t control himself?

I have sympathy for a young man who just got dumped by text right before Christmas. This may have been his first breakup and he may have thought this girl was the one. He might have even had plans to take her to see his parents on this break. Regardless, he was not in an ideal state to take a long flight in a cramped space.

Plus, I have experienced the situation where the passenger in front of you does not appreciate that they are hitting your knees or invading your space. Many people are unaware or don't care about inconveniencing others. So I feel sorry for him.

He compounded his problems by drinking and a more mature man would have handled things differently. But he is still a young man and young people don't make the best of decisions as they don't have a fully formed brain until the age of 25.

Horny4TCU

After doing some serious stalking, and probably better detective work than Muck, I feel for this kids' parents. Nurse mom and either current or former Army dad. Not some spoiled rich kid, and it looks like he has only had the one girlfriend, granted I can't see all his photos. Kinda on the side of ThisIsOurTime. Plus if you watch the video, the captain of the airplane says they will be back at Glasgow in an hour. So if this kid drank heavily before the flight and during, he was probably blitzed. No excuse, but alcohol is a nasty thing in the wrong hands and in the wrong emotional state.

Atom

If it's true it cost the airline what $125,000 to turn around, 6 months is deserved regardless of his age or mental maturity.

PS Ain't no way I wanna be on a plane another 8 hours with that [ muschi ]whipped crazy dude. He gets free no telling what he would try to do.

If it's true it cost the airline what $125,000 to turn around, 6 months is deserved regardless of his age or mental maturity.

PS Ain't no way I wanna be on a plane another 8 hours with that [ muschi ]whipped crazy dude. He gets free no telling what he would try to do.

$125,000 is actually a low number, not adjusted for crew, maintenance, etc.

LisaLT

Six months is a pretty stiff sentence. Dumb dumb - literally billions of other women on the planet. Don’t ruin your life over one of them.
Um that is NO excuse for biting a woman or fighting with airline personnel and behaving the way he did. This has NOTHING to do with a girlfriend or being dumped (though clearly this loser is not worthy of any decent woman), but a matter of self control or the lack of self control. This guy is a LOSER. It would not surprise me if he escalated to domestic violence next. Maybe 6 months in a European jail will help him to think twice about that.

LisaLT

I have sympathy for a young man who just got dumped by text right before Christmas. This may have been his first breakup and he may have thought this girl was the one. He might have even had plans to take her to see his parents on this break. Regardless, he was not in an ideal state to take a long flight in a cramped space.

Plus, I have experienced the situation where the passenger in front of you does not appreciate that they are hitting your knees or invading your space. Many people are unaware or don't care about inconveniencing others. So I feel sorry for him.

He compounded his problems by drinking and a more mature man would have handled things differently. But he is still a young man and young people don't make the best of decisions as they don't have a fully formed brain until the age of 25.
Whaaatttt???

Come on. Don’t make excuses for idiot behavior. I’m sure he’s flown on planes before and knows this kind of behavior ain’t gonna “fly”.

And what age is a brain fully formed anyhow? He’s technically an adult at 21 so maybe he shouldn’t be allowed to drink until his “brain” is 25? Let’s be real here. He’s a dick. A spoiled little baby acting like an immature brat. If you choose to step in a plane, control yourself and pretend your mature enough to travel without adult supervision. I have NO sympathy for this kind of [ Finebaum ].

PO Frog

Um that is NO excuse for biting a woman or fighting with airline personnel and behaving the way he did. This has NOTHING to do with a girlfriend or being dumped (though clearly this loser is not worthy of any decent woman), but a matter of self control or the lack of self control. This guy is a LOSER. It would not surprise me if he escalated to domestic violence next. Maybe 6 months in a European jail will help him to think twice about that.
Weird response. Not sure why you’re quoting me. And biting a stranger that’s restraining you in a drunken fit doesn’t really seem like the gateway to domestic violence but I guess that’s the point of opinion forums.

LisaLT

Weird response. Not sure why you’re quoting me. And biting a stranger that’s restraining you in a drunken fit doesn’t really seem like the gateway to domestic violence but I guess that’s the point of opinion forums.
Violent behavior toward total strangers isn’t a good sign is it. It was a woman he attacked. I’d say that isn’t a good indicator of behavior toward women - especially at age 21. Not weird. Only weird if u think this is ok behavior and not indicative of bigger issues.

At least the courts in the UK take it seriously.

LisaLT

Your post made it seem that being dumped by a girl was somehow a reason to give this guy a pass. I bet that had nothing to do with his [ Arschloch] behavior.

ThisIsOurTime

Whaaatttt???

Come on. Don’t make excuses for idiot behavior. I’m sure he’s flown on planes before and knows this kind of behavior ain’t gonna “fly”.

And what age is a brain fully formed anyhow? He’s technically an adult at 21 so maybe he shouldn’t be allowed to drink until his “brain” is 25? Let’s be real here. He’s a dick. A spoiled little baby acting like an immature brat. If you choose to step in a plane, control yourself and pretend your mature enough to travel without adult supervision. I have NO sympathy for this kind of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

I want you to go on the record and say that the girlfriend's dumping by text behavior was crap and that young women need to act like adults and break up with people in person because it is the decent thing to do. After that, I will entertain your talk of what young men should do?

I want you to go on the record and say that the girlfriend's dumping by text behavior was crap and that young women need to act like adults and break up with people in person because it is the decent thing to do. After that, I will entertain your talk of what young men should do?

Judging by the way he conducted himself I don't blame her for the TM. Besides, we dont know how long they had been hooking up. What if they had the DTR at Thanksgiving and a week after Finals she said "bye boi"?

ThisIsOurTime

Violent behavior toward total strangers isn’t a good sign is it. It was a woman he attacked. I’d say that isn’t a good indicator of behavior toward women - especially at age 21. Not weird. Only weird if u think this is ok behavior and not indicative of bigger issues.

Still waiting to see if you will hold women accountable or only attack men's bad behavior.

At least the courts in the UK take it seriously.

They also took seriously the nazi pug video so...