• The KillerFrogs

Big 12

froginmn

No one is good today. Penn state struggled, Michigan state struggled, and so on. Calm down. It’s a long season.
I appreciate the attempt at positivity but this is a little silly. The big ten lost two games - one within conference, and one to Notre dame.

The ACC lost two - one to Cal, and one to Alabama.

SEC's only loss was Tennessee to WVU.

Pac 12 had four losses but two were to top ten programs.

The big 12 lost three, one to a big ten bottom feeder (by one of our supposed marquee programs), one to a SEC bottom feeder, and one to Nicholls freaking State.

And KSU beat South Dakota in a huge comeback.

Dismal weekend for the big 12, and everyone else didn't struggle, they had a team or two that struggled like KSU but still won.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Kansas is no better than a run-of-the-mill FCS team. It’s totally embarrassing how bad that program is. That Beatty still has a job after going 3-33 in 3 years is incredible. He’ll be at best 4-44 after this year. At best.

And KSU has some major suckage potential as a program too. Their days of being a relatively decent team might be over. One bad head coach hire and they are done.

Moose Stuff

This league has 5 good programs and 5 really bad ones..

OU..... really good
TCU..... good but not as good as OU
OSU/WV..... good
UT..... should be good but.....
KSU..... shouldn’t be good but.....
ISU/TECH..... average trending up/average trending down
Baylor..... bad but better than you think they are
Kansas.... bad, like really really really bad, like whatever you think “bad” means + some more bad + take a [ Finebaum ] on top of that and set it on fire.

Realtorfrog

I thought we looked pretty good but we only really “ played” for a half and it was an opponent we should beat badly. Lots to still see......

Did ou rest most starters at the half? murray is athletic but isn’t baked when it starts breaking down. Running game will be their strong suit.

tx defense was horrible yesterday until their offense said hold my beer in the fourth quarter......

WVU looked really good, have no idea about TN

Tech another long season....

Didn’t see the others play.....

Moose Stuff

I thought we looked pretty good but we only really “ played” for a half and it was an opponent we should beat badly. Lots to still see......

Did ou rest most starters at the half? murray is athletic but isn’t baked when it starts breaking down. Running game will be their strong suit.

tx defense was horrible yesterday until their offense said hold my beer in the fourth quarter......

WVU looked really good, have no idea about TN

Tech another long season....

Didn’t see the others play.....

I hope Kyler is baked when we play them.

boonecountyman

Tennessee was a good opener for WVU but they are not a good team.New staff,young secondary,average O-L at best and no offensive big threats.They would fit in the bottom half of the B12 with TT,KU and BU.Still it's a win over an SECSECSEC and that's always good.Next week is cupcake time as Youngstown St. comes to town.All P5 after that(have to include KU).

Dman890

Kansas is no better than a run-of-the-mill FCS team. It’s totally embarrassing how bad that program is. That Beatty still has a job after going 3-33 in 3 years is incredible. He’ll be at best 4-44 after this year. At best.

And KSU has some major suckage potential as a program too. Their days of being a relatively decent team might be over. One bad head coach hire and they are done.

Kansas is actually a really interesting story. There was an article in The Athletic this summer about their roster issues. The short of it is that Weiss took so many chances on JUCO kids that didn’t work out it decimated their roster numbers. And since you are limited to 25 a year, it will literally take a decade of classes with minimal attrition to get back to 85.