• The KillerFrogs

Any Olympians you've ever really disliked?

Froglaw

Easy List

Teofilo Stevenson - Cuban Boxer - refused to fight the Pro's - I thought Joe Frazier was going to reach over Howard Cosell and clobber him after TS won his 3rd or 4th gold medal against a US kid that was no more than 21 years old.

Soviet Union Basketball Team and their Big 12 OU Referees - Gave them the Gold Medals in Munich by putting more time on the clock 3 times until the Refs got the result they wanted.

AzzHle Olympic officials that told the US sprinters the wrong time for the Semi-Finals - I forget the year - Probably 1976. US pounded everyone in the 4 x 100.

Other than those events, I feel the love of the world coming together.

Anyone going to cheer for the North Koreans to defect?

Chongo94

Speaking of Tonya Harding. Saw a couple stories lately about the whole 94 debacle and the recent documentary. Nancy still looks good. Tonya aged exactly the way she deserved. WNB.

Supposedly that movie is pretty good. The 30 for 30 was definitely interesting. Never really cared for Kerrigan. Felt bad for her and all of course but by many accounts she was a big bish back then.

Last edited:

Chongo94

Easy List

Teofilo Stevenson - Cuban Boxer - refused to fight the Pro's - I thought Joe Frazier was going to reach over Howard Cosell and clobber him after TS won his 3rd or 4th gold medal against a US kid that was no more than 21 years old.

Soviet Union Basketball Team and their Big 12 OU Referees - Gave them the Gold Medals in Munich by putting more time on the clock 3 times until the Refs got the result they wanted.

AzzHle Olympic officials that told the US sprinters the wrong time for the Semi-Finals - I forget the year - Probably 1976. US pounded everyone in the 4 x 100.

Other than those events, I feel the love of the world coming together.

Anyone going to cheer for the North Koreans to defect?

Now that would be an event! Watch them just run from the events finish lines straight into the crowd and hide and defect.

I doubt any do. North Korea has probably got their families under supreme lockdown with death threats or work camp threats if any attempt to defect.

Chongo94

I miss the Aussie jumping girl

Michelle Jenekke...
373F4BBF00000578-3741059-image-a-8_1471255321413.jpg

oeH4viX.gif