• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Cyclones

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I sternly said “no JD” every time he shot a 3 except for once... the one he missed. By then, my whole section was telling me I had to keep telling him no. The one time I forgot, he missed, and everyone got so pissed at me. Then I did it the next time and he made it.

Guess that’s my new thing.
Well keep doing that thing.

cdsfrog

Nice to see a comfortable win. all of the close losses were a nutkick.

Really curious to see how we finish out, frankly I dont think anyone really knows. We have 4 losses but easily could have 1 or 2 even zero.

Hoping for like 22-23 wins and a solid seed. Seem possible?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
and the Carter should be rocking Monday.
they're playing an outdoor game?

outdoor-game.jpg

Last edited:

zfrawg

I sternly said “no JD” every time he shot a 3 except for once... the one he missed. By then, my whole section was telling me I had to keep telling him no. The one time I forgot, he missed, and everyone got so pissed at me. Then I did it the next time and he made it.

Guess that’s my new thing.

that misses likely had more to do with his fading away in the corner than anything else. after those first couple fell, you knew he was going to keep shooting. he was squared up and had great form on his shots last night. great to see from him.

I had just told my brother Olden was a huge drop in productivity for us and then he promptly hit a three, so I immediately said "he sucks," and he hit another one. Maybe we have more control than we give ourselves credit for.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
These game threads are a lot shorter when there isn't much for everyone to complain about.

Well, it is obvious to me that Jamie has compiled a book on KFC helpful hints And implemented each and every one of them. How else do you explain a game that we won and didn’t require extra time to complete...