• The KillerFrogs

OT: John Rhadigan..He hates GP?

FrogLifeYo

John Rhadigan on Oklahoma Sports Radio today telling the host that the only person he hates more than GP is Saban..Told some lame story about playing in a foursome with GP and GP talking about how the Frogs hated playing on Fox. He then tells an outrageous story about Saban on his first day as Miami Dolphins coach throwing "F" bombs and belittling a sweet little old lady who worked as a secretary. This is the second time I've heard him on the radio talking smack about GP. Guy came across like real loser.

I haven't lived in TX in a long while but wasn't he sports caster in DFW at some point...

MTfrog5

He was the Rangers TV play by play guy for about 6 weeks until they realized he was so bad and they moved him back to the pre and post game show that nobody watches.
What was his saying he’d say before every game? Glad his time with the Rangers is limited

OICU812

To be able to get a job upgrade to LA, Rhadigan must have had a fantastic agent and the best editor on the planet for his resume tape. CH 5 sports as far as I can tell has been mired in suck since the days of Scott Murray- who was a great pro and a solid dude, but cared much more about the Rangers than anything else.

To be able to get a job upgrade to LA, Rhadigan must have had a fantastic agent and the best editor on the planet for his resume tape. CH 5 sports as far as I can tell has been mired in suck since the days of Scott Murray- who was a great pro and a solid dude, but cared much more about the Rangers than anything else.

Scott Murray was a circus of cliches.

Rhads hasn't been with KXAS in like 18 years.