• The KillerFrogs

Banogu Staying!!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
giphy.gif

LisaLT

Best news of the day :)

I wonder what swayed him to stay versus being a possible first round/early second round draft pick. Maybe he didn't want to play for the Cheatriots. :)
(kidding of course)

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

I wonder what swayed him to stay versus being a possible first round/early second round draft pick. Maybe he didn't want to play for the Cheatriots. :)
(kidding of course)
He would have gone much later. Didn’t have enough games under his belt.

LisaLT

He would have gone much later. Didn’t have enough games under his belt.
One of those dudes at ESPN - McShay or Kiper had him projected to go to New England late first round. I know that is just speculation and it seemed a bit optimistic, but just that possibility would be enticing if I were Ben.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
One of those dudes at ESPN - McShay or Kiper had him projected to go to New England late first round. I know that is just speculation and it seemed a bit optimistic, but just that possibility would be enticing if I were Ben.
It would be exciting, and yes that’s just their speculation. The other info came directly from the nfl :)

AroundWorldFrog

(kidding of course)
Probably as much Gary telling him he needed the extra time to learn and develop as anything I'm guessing.