• The KillerFrogs

OT:Will Grier

Wexahu

I like DH and if we can’t win the conference I’d want them to, but WG was an overrated player on an overrated team IMO. Just never saw what everyone else seemed to when watching them.

Mountaineerlegion

I like DH and if we can’t win the conference I’d want them to, but WG was an overrated player on an overrated team IMO. Just never saw what everyone else seemed to when watching them.

Lol, Our team was overrated? We were predicted to have 6 wins. How many wins should have been predicted if that was overrated?

Your assessment of Grier is equally flawed. Prior to getting hurt he was leading or very high in several stat categories. That you never saw what everyone else saw might be a hint.

Wexahu

Lol, Our team was overrated? We were predicted to have 6 wins. How many wins should have been predicted if that was overrated?

Your assessment of Grier is equally flawed. Prior to getting hurt he was leading or very high in several stat categories. That you never saw what everyone else saw might be a hint.

More overrated by TCU fans than nationally I suppose, but both preseason magazines I have had them Top 25. That usually means more than 6 wins. Overrated players tend to have some good stats, that’s usually what leads to them being overrated. Not saying Grier is a bad player at all, but I don’t think he’s as good as the hype. Just my personal opinion.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Is this a bit? Other than posts about beating Stanford you could literally post it on a response to every single post. Like to this one for example...

2dt6uzs.jpg

netty2424

Grier may he good, but our win over WVU didn't end up doing us any favors in the end. Hopefully DH can field a defense next year that can finish games he should've won otherwise.