• The KillerFrogs

Texas hired CDC

OmniscienceFrog

The CDC tweet says he will be Vice President of Intercollegiate Athletics at Texas. Maybe it's just my ignorance to the current market place, but I've never heard of this title before at a school. That sounds like even more than just an AD, or at the very least a title that allows for more compensation beyond what a standard AD title would demand.
Eh, it's Texas, they can't have just a plain old AD like everybody else.

f_399

Gary provided CDC the avenue to build what TCU athletics is today.

CDC left it in great shape, quite possible the best it has ever been. He left the tools to win a national championship in the 3 major men’s sports.(he extended Patterson before leaving)

It’s far from the end of the world. Stay calm.

Horny4TCU

Wonder how Rice fans feel about us?

Not an issue, people always go to greener grass, it either is greener or not. So long as we don't lose Gary, Schloos, or Jamie I'll be good.

Maybe, whoever we hire can fix the football season ticket issue, that CDC made. Darn the club seats and their exclusivity.

YA

This is a fact. Fundraising has not been secured and Is ongoing. Serious doubts it will happen with an AD search by the deadline.

ticketfrog123

Life goes on. He did his job well and we're in a better spot because of it.

Maybe now we can schedule marque home and home vs. P5 and actually stick to them instead of letting them wimper out to neutral sites at Jerryworld.

Ron Swanson

That's beerzarre!

5ngJzwU.gif