• The KillerFrogs

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Joe1000

Concession. Don’t want to hear about fans on this board “quitting”. What do we have to lose by going for it? Nothing. But we punt

It’s called trying to win you coward. It’s an attitude. This “concede defeat” crap attitude is a cancer and Gary has done it TWICE!!!!!

The first time...we thought it was some evil genius plan that he didn’t want to show all his cards in “game 1”....but now we are getting the feeling that after a good rape fight off...if you can’t win after five minutes of fighting...you should probably just roll over on your stomach and let it in.

I don’t accept this “rule” of college football for when you should offer a tap in. You fight em till hell freezes over...and then you fight em in the ice. You don’t punt down three scores with 15 min left if you have a pair of balls.

I lost respect for Gary today. He’s still awesome, but he needs to watch this game tape 40 times.

TX_Krötenechse

I’m not really sure what Patterson is thinking. We are going so slowly on offense that I can’t think he’s trying to win the game, but I also don’t think he’s outright giving up. So I don’t know ... what the plan is

tetonfrog

It’s called trying to win you coward. It’s an attitude. This “concede defeat” crap attitude is a cancer and Gary has done it TWICE!!!!!

The first time...we thought it was some evil genius plan that he didn’t want to show all his cards in “game 1”....but now we are getting the feeling that after a good rape fight off...if you can’t win after five minutes of fighting...you should probably just roll over on your stomach and let it in.

I don’t accept this “rule” of college football for when you should offer a tap in. You fight em till hell freezes over...and then you fight em in the ice. You don’t punt down three scores with 15 min left if you have a pair of balls.

I lost respect for Gary today. He’s still awesome, but he needs to watch this game tape 40 times.

You are right. It is time to fire Patterson. Can we get Pat Sullivan back?

ifrog

Just wanted to keep it close damnit, that's all I wanted. We had a chance and even had a chance to turn this game on its head. Sadly, ABSOLUTELY ABJECT AND HORRENDOUS playcalling doomed what momentum we had and now, well, it's not close.
The play calling has kept us from getting any momentum in this game. It’s just baffling.