• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

From our favorite Baylorfans.com poster BearRammage:

"We wont win and TCU fans will storm the field and get in CMR's face. If you show up to the game they will call you a rapist, spit on you and try to fight you.

Seriously.

They're probably going to say that BU fans jumped off the bandwagon...but no. We don't go to Amon Carter because you call us rapists in front of our children."
They are rapists.

Mean Purple

From our favorite Baylorfans.com poster BearRammage:

"We wont win and TCU fans will storm the field and get in CMR's face. If you show up to the game they will call you a rapist, spit on you and try to fight you.

Seriously.

They're probably going to say that BU fans jumped off the bandwagon...but no. We don't go to Amon Carter because you call us rapists in front of our children."
He has children?

Someone call cps.

netty2424

Nobody is going to storm the field after beating Baylor. That is beyond ridiculous.

And we wouldn’t go yell at Matt Rhule. We don’t hate Matt Rhule. In fact he’s a perfectly likable guy, unlike Briles.

There may be some people that jump off the bandwagon after a season like this (which would happen anywhere), but the true Baylor fans will stick with their team just like TCU fans did back in the dark days.

I’m not going to spit on anyone, what the hell? And I won’t try to fight anybody.

I hate Baylor with a furious passion, but the people that show up to The Carter aren’t actually rapists. I know this, and so do the rest of us. And they’re people, like the rest of us.

Yeah we talk big on the internet, but it’s the internet and that’s how it works.

I encourage everyone to take the high road when dealing with Baylor fans personally.

They’ve received their punishment and it’s better than anything else they could have gotten.
I don't even know you anymore.

/s

Pharm Frog

According to the cult of Art Briles, “reliable sources” indicate #CAB will be the new coach at TTU. Seriously.

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/20055

I don't know if I can accurately interpret this post but it seems to me to be the pinnacle of hypocrisy and/or irony coming from a self-identified female Baylor football fan. But maybe I'm reading it incorrectly and she's taking a shot at the Baylor board.

I hope its true but highly unlikely. Being a West Texan myself, I would love to see Tech get back to being relevant. Tech just needs to set up a athletic standards department that do not report to the athletic director or coaches that has 100% authority to punish a player of any sport if they cross an ethics line.