• The KillerFrogs

scheiss Lincoln Riley

Well the media pressure got to Riley and that is why he benched Mayfield. Perhaps more pressure will get him to do something else when OU players do stupid stuff? Besides Mayfield and of course Mixon OU has been quiet recently. Under Barry Switzer that was the real loose ship back then. Mayfield plays a great villian can TCU be the hero's and beat him and OU into submission? I sure hope so.

TCUdirtbag

It was weird that Stoops had such a sterling reputation. He created the culture that cultivated/permitted Mayfield’s [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Stoops was the one that brought in Mixon. Lincoln Riley is just a new babysitter for the same human garbage OU culture. At least people see the program for what it is now.

The calls for a suspension are ridiculous. For that? Please. So a jerk was a jerk on television, in part because Kansas was a jerk to him first, and he responded like a jerk. It happened, it's over, move on.

However, Riley's response to the TCU incident is crazy. Painting that as in any way the TCU player's fault is bananas. You pitched inside, don't pretend like you didn't.

He actually said, bleeping suck my bleeep very obvious to all who watched.

Pharm Frog

It was weird that Stoops had such a sterling reputation. He created the culture that cultivated/permitted Mayfield’s [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Stoops was the one that brought in Mixon. Lincoln Riley is just a new babysitter for the same human garbage OU culture. At least people see the program for what it is now.

And DGB, and Westbrook, and Shannon and the beat goes on.

MAcFroggy

He actually said, bleeping suck my bleeep very obvious to all who watched.

Oh yeah there is never trash talking out on the football field. Every TCU player out there on Saturday refrains from cursing or talking trash to other players. People need to grow up and stop being mad about every little thing.

ifrog

The calls for a suspension are ridiculous. For that? Please. So a jerk was a jerk on television, in part because Kansas was a jerk to him first, and he responded like a jerk. It happened, it's over, move on.

However, Riley's response to the TCU incident is crazy. Painting that as in any way the TCU player's fault is bananas. You pitched inside, don't pretend like you didn't.

You are comparing not shaking hands to grabbing your dick and yelling FU in front of kids and family?

LVH

You think he deserves a one game suspension for grabbing his junk and saying [ darn ] you?

I don't think he should be suspended. He should just be called out as a jackass, and his head coach should not be enabling/encouraging/supporting/excusing the behavior.

I do believe he should have been suspended for the bar fight in Arkansas, and something should have been done about him throwing balls at our own players heads. I hope GP plays that video on an endless loop leading up to the Big 12 title game.

LVH

Then I guess we are just on different sides of this debate. That is okay. In my opinion this should be a 15 yard penalty on the field, and that should be the end of that. We have unsportsmanlike penalties for a reason.

What about head hunting throws toward the heads of our own players?

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
That's just darning weird. What a smelly cat Riley is!

EDIT: I'm starting to think that emotion was real and it was because Baker was offering his junk to another player. Seems like it belonged to Riley before he KU game the way he's acting about it.

That's what I was thinking.

People have no empathy. Poor Lincoln Sandusky Riley just has a broken heart.