• The KillerFrogs

#10 AP

FROG PARENTS 1961

corgi-top-10.gif

Horny4TCU

I feel this accurate. Even if we lose to OU, was are a top 10 team. Champions, maybe with Shawn Robinson, but we need some better play calling.

ifrog

Our starting QB. S. Robinson was the last I noticed. Someone has been in their mother's basement too long.
Dude cmon this wasn’t directed at you. You are my favorite stalker tho but you need to up your game. The mothers basement thing is something a kid would say not a retired ppo

P

purplePPO

My stalker.

Oh please. "Hater" "Stalker" "Showing your true colors" "Guarding the parking lot" "Put me on ignore if you cant handle me" LOL. How many times have you been spanked by the mods since you've began your crusade about K.H.?
Enjoy some sunlight once in a while. It will do you good! Go Frogs!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigPurple87

Robinson was not very accurate but his running was superior and I doubt hill could could even reach some of the throws Robinson overthrew. It will. be easier to tell when there us no wind. Play calling was some of the worst I've seen. Short side option. Hail Marys. I form on 3rd and 8. Wildcat at the worst times.

ifrog

If hill could run like Robinson or throw some actual deep balls like Robinson did, then I'd say otherwise. We just need someone to call a stop route.
Here is the thing. Unlike you, PPO and Deuce, I would actually be thrilled if Robinson or Hill won the B12 championship and a NY6 game. The difference is you guys are Hill haters and have been all year long. I support Robinson can you say the same about Hill without a negative comment? Nope!

CountryFrog

I love Robinson. I think he's going to be really good. I hope he plays great in whatever amount of playing time he gets this year. But I've never heard of a QB being given credit for throwing lots of incomplete passes just because they were deep down the field. I'm quite sure Kenny Hill could just chunk the ball 40 yards down field on every play if he wanted to. The fact that Shawn did it does not mean anything.

And don't even try to turn this into a criticism of SR. He got us a win, made some big runs, and showed lots of great physical ability. Winning your first start as a true freshman in a conference road game is a big deal. He'll keep getting better from here and no doubt the wind was a factor for both QBs, but you can't pretend like he had a good day throwing the ball. About half his yards came on that shovel pass to Sewo.