• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UT Score Prediction - T-Shirt contest

Pharm Frog

TCU wins 4-2 in 5 OT
-13 total yards

That would be the most amazing safety in the history of the game of football. And I'd like to see it.

!st and 10 from the 25 yard line.
Play One: Illegal hands to the face on the O line. 15 yard penalty. 1st and 25 from the 40.
Play Two: Chop block. 15 yard penalty, 1st and 40 from the 45.
Play Three: Sack for loss of 10 yards. Dead ball 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. 2nd and 65 from the 20.
Play Four: Offensive Holding. 2nd and 75 from the 10.
Delay of Game. 2nd and 80 from the 5.
Play Five. Sack. Loss of 5 yards. Safety.

Moose Stuff

That would be the most amazing safety in the history of the game of football. And I'd like to see it.

!st and 10 from the 25 yard line.
Play One: Illegal hands to the face on the O line. 15 yard penalty. 1st and 25 from the 40.
Play Two: Chop block. 15 yard penalty, 1st and 40 from the 45.
Play Three: Sack for loss of 10 yards. Dead ball 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. 2nd and 65 from the 20.
Play Four: Offensive Holding. 2nd and 75 from the 10.
Delay of Game. 2nd and 80 from the 5.
Play Five. Sack. Loss of 5 yards. Safety.

I was thinking more along the lines of....... following Kenny’s 11th turnover of the game Tommy Boy sends Ehlinger out for the 5th OT despite having suffered concussions on every possession of the game and he rambles incoherently 75 yards in the wrong direction on the first play.

WhatTheFrog

View attachment 3794 View attachment 3795 Same rules apply as last week. Guess the final score for this week’s game. Tie-breaker: TCU defensive yards allowed. Winner announced on Sunday and Tuesday’s Podcast.

TCU: 20
UT: 6
TCU defensive yards allowed: 230

P.S. To win a t-shirt, you must pick TCU to win. Abby was an exception.

P.S.S. If you already have the shirt, we’ll send you the new shirt we are designing.

What spot are y'all in? It's Lot 3, on the east side somewhere with grass, right? I might have to drop by and intro myself! God help you...

Tumbleweed

Home field advantage, a good crowd and decent weather. I don't think Texas is better than TCU and 'IF' they screw in the right screws this time and tighten them down, TCU might win by 24.

Yards: Under 300 yds, 275 or something like that.

Question: Will the TCU crowd sit on their hands this game or will they still be at the mobile country club parking lot?